Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

KEL-TEC PF9

crabby

Hello All,

I just bought a new Kel-Tec PF9 (no, not for Production). I just thought it might be a really nice "pocket pistol." So far, it seems like a heck of a little pocket pistol (considering the price and my intended use). However, it really needs the TRIGGER smoothed out ... and I'd like to get some extra RELIABILITY WORK done, some new SIGHTS ... and I'm open to other recommendations.

Now ... here is the million dollar question: DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A GUNSMITH WHO WILL WORK ON A KEL-TEC PF9?

As always, any advice is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

David

• 2 weeks later...

I don't know who will work on them. I (and several others in my club) shot a PF9 when they first came out and liked the trigger (keeping in mind what the gun is and it's intended use). I would have bought it if it would have fit in the back pocket of a pair of Levi's without sticking out. I have a P3AT and like it.

Hurley

I fired about 100 rounds through it (the day I bought it) ... shot a variety of personal defense rounds (including Golden Saber, Corbon, etc.). I DID NOT HAVE A SINGLE PROBLEM! Actually, I was pretty surprised.

Shipped it to Cogan today: Complete Trigger Job, Dual Porting, Hard Chrome, Polished Feed Ramp, etc. Yeah, the custom work is costing more than the pistol ... but this is the best true "Pocket Pistol" that I have found. And when it ran flawlessly ... right out of the box ... I decided to go all the way.

8 rounds of 9mm in your pocket ... is respectable!

:cheers:

You know we have an illness. :roflol:

Yeah ... but they say that admitting it is the first step toward getting help! (LOL).

Wait till you see the pictures of this little pocket pistol ... it should be awesome.

Shall I put you down as first in line if I get ready to sell it for $50? :cheers:

:cheers:

You know we have an illness. :roflol:

Yeah ... but they say that admitting it is the first step toward getting help! (LOL).

Wait till you see the pictures of this little pocket pistol ... it should be awesome.

Shall I put you down as first in line if I get ready to sell it for $50? :cheers:

Definitely, but Merlin may give $200.00 :roflol: Be sure to post some pics of the rascal when you get it back.