Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Damon Stanforth

Rocket35

Oh sure...only record one person on the squad...LOL.

Seriously, good stuff. I've got a few more videos of D I haven't put on my YouTube account just yet.

Hope nobody else noticed the illegal stage :roflol:

Seriously, good stuff. I've got a few more videos of D I haven't put on my YouTube account just yet.

I got one of your Bart! ;) I wanna try and get more, but it distracts me just getting mine on video! :lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkxCW-UUcls

I have shot with Damon a few times over the last couple of years, and man has he improved. He swears he only shoots 4 or 5 thousand rounds a year. Only in matches of course :rolleyes: You can't ask for a nicer guy, who would give you the shirt off his back. keep it up Dammon

I got one of your Bart! ;) I wanna try and get more, but it distracts me just getting mine on video! :lol:

Ack....my worst stage of the day....LOL! Pause, shuffle, pause...ugh.

I know what you mean. D and I were doing a fair number of videos for a while and it can get distracting....at least it provides a good excuse! I meant to bring my camera on Sat but totally spaced it when loading the truck...next match. R,

Good video, Great shooting Damon!

Only problem is the blinding white glare off those legs. I had to ask someone to type this for me since I can't see now. B)

Should have shot the last array in the opposite order... :ph34r:

That was the plan....my pause on the last paper on the left got me thinking....and we all know what that does to plans!

Still I managed to eek out a HOA by 5 or 6 points which I didn't think was going to be possible after the first stage (the one in the video). I think Damon's gonna be out for blood in two weeks :P

Good video, Great shooting Damon!

Only problem is the blinding white glare off those legs. I had to ask someone to type this for me since I can't see now. B)

I haven't seen that much white meat since last Thanksgiving! :roflol:

Seriously, Damon is a damn good shooter and is a hoot to shoot with. I agree, the boy needs to quit terrorizing A Open.

CYa,

Pat

I think someone needs to get out of A class.

Thanks for posting the video Jay !

If the Space City submits the scores for open div and USPSA likes them, then I will be Master on the next update. Just have to shoot better than before.

Thanks for the kind words everyone, J-Ho, As you know NM has just gotten above freezing and it is hard to get sun on the gringo legs in the winter around here, Oh wait, that is my RO blinding tactics along with those RO deflectors on the comp.

If the Space City submits the scores for open div and USPSA likes them, then I will be Master on the next update. Just have to shoot better than before.

To the first part------> :bow:

To the second part------> really, you should just rest a while and maybe shoot matches with lead ankle weights or something :lol:

don't count on space city as a match to count but they did run "el Pres" that should count.

Yeah, That's all i was counting on is the classifier, my best el pres ever. It will be enough to put me there.