Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

FNH USA Midwest 3-Gun Championships

As soon as someone gives me the course descriptions , they will be posted (not till Tuesday)

You may send you money for the drawing, but you must be present to win, tickets are $20.

Ship ammo and guns, I will check with Ken.

ROs are shooting Sat and Sunday (todayish) all but one stage. Not too many ROs will be shooting on Thursday. Check in anytime after 4:00 PM on Thursday.

Steve

As soon as someone gives me the course descriptions , they will be posted (not till Tuesday)

You may send you money for the drawing, but you must be present to win, tickets are $20.

Ship ammo and guns, I will check with Ken.

ROs are shooting Sat and Sunday (todayish) all but one stage. Not too many ROs will be shooting on Thursday. Check in anytime after 4:00 PM on Thursday.

Steve

Steve,

Will lunch be available at the range or do we bring our own?

See you there,

Jeff

Edited by JWS61

I see no reason for a shotgun sling, you are not going to NEED one.

BBQ lunches will be available all three days (not just two :unsure: )

I don't think I am going to get the course descriptions prior to the match, sorry...

Trust me, stages two and nine are very much worth the trip :-)

I guess I can type them up real quick: (please ignore spelling, it is late)

Stage one: Pistol/Rifle, Pistol is fast (three steel popers from box) paper on the move. transition to Rifle and shoot several targets from an ATV and then from a stick (tri-pod) structure (not sure the real name).

Stage two: Pistol/Shotgun, you engage several pistol targets, then transition to shotgun engaging targets left and right as you move back (you may stop and start as you wish). All steel few flyers. (other details left out on purpose)

Stage three: Shotgun/Pistol/rifle, start with shotgun engaging several small steel clays and popers, transition to holstered pistol shooting several paper targets, moving down to rifle targets that are engaged at about 50-75 yards through windows (a real bitch).

Stage four: Rifle/shotgun/pistol, start with rifle shot from either a roof or behind a tube about 95 yards at various paper targets, transition to shotgun engaging targets on left and right as you advance forward (shooting on the move! yeah!) I think all steel some clays maybe, not sure. Then pistol at two banks of steel clay targets.

Stage five: This is the FN stage, Rifle, shotgun, pistol speed round. (All ammo and rifle, shotgun and pistol provided by FN) this stage also has a very nice bonus!

Stage six, I am not 100% sure on the order it is Shotgun/Pistol/Rifle, Start with shotgun at steel, swinger then to pistol with 5 star and steel I think, then rifle from platform for several flash and reset targets and 150 to 300ish yards. Like I said not sure on this one.

Stage seven: Shotgun in the woods, steel and flying birds, I think.

Stage eight: Jungle part two (hope the tics are not as bad as last year, rifle/pistol while moving, not sure.

Stage nine: Shotgun circus :-) (you asked for it) If you hve to ask, then you will just have to wait and love it!

Steve

(hope I did not let the cat out of the bag)

I see no reason for a shotgun sling, you are not going to NEED one.

BBQ lunches will be available all three days (not just two :unsure: )

I don't think I am going to get the course descriptions prior to the match, sorry...

Trust me, stages two and nine are very much worth the trip :-)

I guess I can type them up real quick: (please ignore spelling, it is late)

Stage one: Pistol/Rifle, Pistol is fast (three steel popers from box) paper on the move. transition to Rifle and shoot several targets from an ATV and then from a stick (tri-pod) structure (not sure the real name).

Stage two: Pistol/Shotgun, you engage several pistol targets, then transition to shotgun engaging targets left and right as you move back (you may stop and start as you wish). All steel few flyers. (other details left out on purpose)

Stage three: Shotgun/Pistol/rifle, start with shotgun engaging several small steel clays and popers, transition to holstered pistol shooting several paper targets, moving down to rifle targets that are engaged at about 50-75 yards through windows (a real bitch).

Stage four: Rifle/shotgun/pistol, start with rifle shot from either a roof or behind a tube about 95 yards at various paper targets, transition to shotgun engaging targets on left and right as you advance forward (shooting on the move! yeah!) I think all steel some clays maybe, not sure. Then pistol at two banks of steel clay targets.

Stage five: This is the FN stage, Rifle, shotgun, pistol speed round. (All ammo and rifle, shotgun and pistol provided by FN) this stage also has a very nice bonus!

Stage six, I am not 100% sure on the order it is Shotgun/Pistol/Rifle, Start with shotgun at steel, swinger then to pistol with 5 star and steel I think, then rifle from platform for several flash and reset targets and 150 to 300ish yards. Like I said not sure on this one.

Stage seven: Shotgun in the woods, steel and flying birds, I think.

Stage eight: Jungle part two (hope the tics are not as bad as last year, rifle/pistol while moving, not sure.

Stage nine: Shotgun circus :-) (you asked for it) If you hve to ask, then you will just have to wait and love it!

Steve

(hope I did not let the cat out of the bag)

Thanks Steve! :cheers: