Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 Mississippi Classic

John Heiter

A Hopalong sighting at the Mississippi Classic???????? That wasn't Elvis with a wheelgun! :surprise:

Nope, he didn't have enough hair to be Elvis. Must've been Hop, and he brought Nashville Bill along as well!

It was good to see all of you guys at the match yesterday.

Just got home .The weather could have been better but not the competition .THANKS FOR COMING

You let Bwana beat you again...

I can't tell if Pat is getting better or you're getting worse.

Just got home .The weather could have been better but not the competition .THANKS FOR COMING

You let Bwana beat you again...

I can't tell if Pat is getting better or you're getting worse.

I'M GETTING WORSE. YOU KNOW BWANA IS NOT GETTING BETTER

I'm home and had a shower, but you can both kiss my funky A$$!!! :roflol:

What a great match! Rains and Mississippi Mud can't stop those men (and women) from Mississippi from holding a great match. Thank you for all your work before, durring, and after the match. You sure made it fun. Thank you.

A Hopalong sighting at the Mississippi Classic???????? That wasn't Elvis with a wheelgun! :surprise:

Nope, he didn't have enough hair to be Elvis. Must've been Hop, and he brought Nashville Bill along as well!

It was good to see all of you guys at the match yesterday.

I was seeing double! I saw Nashville Bill AND Dogged. Wasn't sure who was who and Dogged is my brother.

Just made it home at 2300 myself. GREAT match! Thanks go out to all the RO's and to John for making this happen, being a MD I know how much work goes into putting on something of this magnitude.

The Georgia crew made a sweep in Limited B bringing home 1st, 2nd, and 3rd! Way to go guys! :cheers:

I know this is the revolver part of the Mississippi Classic but I had to say it was nice to meet Bwana, plus I got to watch Hopalong shoot a couple of stages. That man can reload a revolver!!

Edited by boz1911

Wow !!!!

I'm glad things worked out for the trip down.

There is an OBVIOUS reason that the MS Classic is the PREMIER revolver match in USPSA (for now). The stages are always fun yet challenging in different ways every year. The staff ALWAYS has a cheerful smile, and a kind word. The weather usually is great (just a little humid this year) and get this................

We were told everyone was ahead of schedule and to slow down. :bow:

Congrats to Elliot he held off a hard charging Robert Konrady and Bill Baldock (Nashvillebill) for a well deserved match win. (Maybe that is why he's a GM ?)

Tommy Cabbell has defended his Mississippi Champion Title, but each year it's getting tougher and tougher.

I myself did Pretty good, derailed Saturday after lunch and couldn't get it back together until too late, but that is the way it goes sometimes. :wacko:

Hats off to John and the rest of the Mississippi Classic Staff, you guys/gals did a great job it just gets better and better. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

Hopalong

Even though this is the revolver part, like Boz said..... I guess I get one comment since I actually shot one of Danny's last year in the ICORE match....

Know what the best part about Pat is?....... His daughter! She's actually very nice & pleasant.... and brings COOKIES!!!! :roflol:

All kiddin' aside.... Bwana is aight by me... All the revolver guys seem to be aight. Perhaps one day I will cross over to the dark side.

Cliff, Where were you this week-end? You weren't shooting with the big boys at MS Classic, NC Sectional or even the Florida Open, so what were you doing? Pretty-boy Danny would have loved to have you here giving him encouragement.

All kidding aside, Danny did good considering he had major arm surgery a few weeks ago and worked his butt off before, during and after the match.

Next year you better have a good excuse for not running with the big dawgs, or just forever stay under the porch. :roflol:

Take care.

Cliff, Where were you this week-end? You weren't shooting with the big boys at MS Classic, NC Sectional or even the Florida Open, so what were you doing? Pretty-boy Danny would have loved to have you here giving him encouragement.

All kidding aside, Danny did good considering he had major arm surgery a few weeks ago and worked his butt off before, during and after the match.

Next year you better have a good excuse for not running with the big dawgs, or just forever stay under the porch. :roflol:

Take care.

I asked Mike and he said I couldn't go.

It was a pleasure to shoot with some of the best revo guys, one mike and a no shoot got me. Had a great time and even enjoyed the whole Ro experience. I will see Hop and Bill in october and the rest of you at icore soon.

Take care.

I asked Mike and he said I couldn't go.

Well get his permission for the St. Jude match in October and advance permission for next year's MS Classic. You might even ask him to come down, since you might need a mouth-piece before the week-end is over. :roflol::cheers:

See you in Memphis on Halloween. You might need him then too. :roflol: