Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2009 MS 3gun challenge

David T.

Yes, yours made it here too.

HOP

Gotta figure out what the Heck happened to those e-mails to Linda !!!! :angry2::angry2:

It seems my internet service provider is "protecting" me. :angry2: I cannot send out email when I am at some hotels that use a hotel-wide wireless system, because it is "not secure." I can read my email, but that it about it. (Also, I can PM and post on Enos, obviously)

I am currently in Fredericksburg VA for the Area 8 -- so not outgoing email. Just to be sure I get to everyone, I will re-send all confirmation message Monday when I get home -- it is a quick & easy form letter.

Sorry.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 MS 3 Gun Statistician.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Linda and I will get this "problem" fixed, She is at Area 8 and I am at Arkansas 3-gun.

I do have alittle for you though.

Holiday Inn Express has agreed to block off 20+ rooms for us. Unfortunately they only knocked 5 bucks a night off ( I guess 5 is better than none).

Mention the Mississippi , 3-gun to get the rate, and a room. Sorry but work has gotten in the way more than I expected and I usually work out of town.

I'll get you a phone number Sunday pm when I get home.

Thanks, we'll see you in 4 weeks.

Hop

Phone # for Holiday inn express

662-287-1407

Other hotels in town.

Econo Lodge: 662-286-6071

Hampton Inn: 662-286-5949

General Quarters B&B 662-286-3325 (Haven't been there myself)

Linda is resending confirmations to everyone, and she and I are comparing lists to make sure we both have everyone.

HOP

The LaRue Tactical, Mississippi 3-gun Challenge is NOW a NRA approved/sanctioned 3-gun match !!!!

Still more room, If you know anyone that wants to come but have not signed upfor it yet tell them to come on.

Oh, and late fees will be waived. :cheers:

Hopalong

Entries by Division as of September 4, 2009 :

Tac-Optic....41

Open ..........7

Tac-Iron......6

H.M.............3

That doesn't include the AMU who has said they are coming. (4) but I don't know which divisions.

HOP

(Still room)

Entries by Division as of September 4, 2009 :

Tac-Optic....41

Open ..........7

Tac-Iron......6

H.M.............3

That doesn't include the AMU who has said they are coming. (4) but I don't know which divisions.

HOP

(Still room)

HOP - how many females?

Silly me, I did not say......

We'll go with first shot 0800 on Saturday September 26.

How's that ?

Stages will be avialable for viewing on Friday. Just don't get in the way of the Range Officers and Staff. I have informed them that if any Saturday/Sunday shooters get in the way, to use them as target practice !!!! :devil:

Hop

Oh, and leave your range finders at home. It can't be a suprise if every one goes and ranges it does it ? ;) (Plus, IF you already know the range to target, what is the challenge ?) :sight:

How's that ?

Stages will be avialable for viewing on Friday. Just don't get in the way of the Range Officers and Staff. I have informed them that if any Saturday/Sunday shooters get in the way, to use them as target practice !!!! :devil:

Hop

Oh, and leave your range finders at home. It can't be a suprise if every one goes and ranges it does it ? ;) (Plus, IF you already know the range to target, what is the challenge ?)

We knew the distances at the Arkansas match and it didn't seem to help you very much. :roflol:

How's that ?

Hop

Oh, and leave your range finders at home. It can't be a suprise if every one goes and ranges it does it ? ;) (Plus, IF you already know the range to target, what is the challenge ?)

We knew the distances at the Arkansas match and it didn't seem to help you very much. :roflol:

Yeah, but where were you on the list on that stage (Below me) :sight:

Hop

NOTICE !!!!!!

Anybody wishing to enter the match (we still have about 10 spots) please E-mail Linda Chico off the forums, and myself (PMs are fine with me) and plan on paying at the door ! :cheers:

After a little debate, late fees are waived. :)

Stayed up till 0100 last night painting targets ect.

Hop

Also, this is in a dry county correct? Just wanted to be prepared

see you in a couple of weeks.

Lenard, you always think of the important things......

Tell Tony I'll spring for the brown water this time. I owe him from Benning last year.

Got my Range Finder (yard stick) and GPS (compass) loaded up and ready to go. Is it next weekend yet? :cheers:

I'm thinking you just take the scope off that big Blue Ridge Bang Stick, duck tape it to your hood, and it will guide you all the way to the 1st stage of the match.