Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Reno911!

lynn jones

I like it too. The blond haired (seargent) cop is the best!

I like when they're all sitting in the doctor's office in their underwear getting results from exams.

The Doc says "We're finished here, I don't know why you people are all sitting here in your underwear?"

They all look over at the blond dude, who's trying not to make eye contact with them. He finally looks at the group and says, "..I don't feel ..that I need.. to explain myself.."

Cracked me up! :D

(Hey Zach, you've got some good brew in your area.

I tried New Belgium's "Porch Swing" in Bend. Awesome beer!)

Last night's episode where they tried to go "under cover" at Burning Man was hilarious.

I also enjoyed that the woman who plays the tall cop with short dark hair played the crack ho (they blurred her face like on "COPS") and then Garcia was groom in the truck she pulled over, and again his face was blurred.

Perhaps the funniest part is, they aren't that much exaggerated beyond what you see on any episode of "COPS"!

And what's the deal with their leader and the short shorts?

Their closeted homosexual leader is hilarious. He has a crush on the fellow officer who is having an affair with the blonde. I loved his whole bicycle patrol thing and his reaction at getting his cop bike stolen.

The cast is a bunch of comedy veterans you may have seen elsewhere. I get the feeling they improvise a lot of lines and don't stick strictly to the script, like talking about being lost and getting directions from the retarded guy.