Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I'm Back!

mike_pinto

Picked up a brand spankin new M1 Super 90 today off the shelf with a 21" barrel. I couldnt believe it when I saw it. Like it called me from the parking lot saying "The mortgage will be paid by our president, you need me!" :cheers: All I can say is that the person that marked the price must have been on the dope. It was a shade more then a piece of Remington.. Woohoo.. Briley LM enroute from the brown place. 1 more gun to go before I start filling out the match apps

Mike

Just don't sell this one, no matter what,............... if you decide to, call me and I'll loan you the money and hold it for collateral.

Trapr

BTW, we know someone that just won a nice 18" flat top with float tube. They might sell it.

Edited by bigbrowndog

Just don't sell this one, no matter what,............... if you decide to, call me and I'll loan you the money and hold it for collateral.

Trapr

BTW, we know someone that just won a nice 18" flat top with float tube. They might sell it.

Must have AR.. :)

Awesome Mike!!!! I'm sure the guys will get you down to Benning in December. I'm sure I'll be there RO'ing.

Rich

I will be in Fayette in June, for sure..

See you soon Rich..

Andy Horner needs ROs for the shoot at the end of the month. you could shoot my AR with the RO's PDQ

Now Mikey.... you are a top geezer and I love you lots..... but in the last 4 years you have never played when I am over....

Are you now saying your Olympic talent is coming to play ........ :cheers::bow:

Top Bloke

Don't know about anything Olympic, but I have medaled in the KM Beer 500. Bronze I think it was..

Oh, I will be playing. Are you ever coming back? They didnt take the whole passport thing seriously, did they? :roflol:

Benny, I couldn't pass it up. It screamed at me, so I named her after my wife!! :surprise:

I do need you to give the bolt a high and tight though. Should I send it down to you? We don't let Miller play with big power tools anymore after the sheep incident.. :wub:

Trapr

Must have AR.. :)

I have a Bushmaster certificate for sale if your interested :)