Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Uspsa Nationals 2004

There are various hints on several web sites that one form or another of the USPSA Nationals for 2004 will be in Florida.

If there is a nationals in FL we will be there (regardless of division). It's about time.

-The Polo's of Texas

Paul is right about the sun. I love Frank's range, and the fact that you can shoot a local match there every month, using the GREAT props from the previous Florida Open match. Once I get done with my little writing project, I plan to compete in a bunch of those, as well as the great monthly matches at Paul's home range in Orlando (be prepared for the Texas Star).

I'd add that Frank's range can EASILY put on an entire nationals, he might want to lay down gravel for parking if it's "wet". And if it's "dry" - watch the heck out for the range staff kicking up dust with their ATV's. You're best off keeping your gun and ESPECIALLY your mags in the bag and away from floating dust and dirt. Glad Freezer bags will help that, a bunch. Makes your belt lighter that way, btw.

Sebring is much closer to Frank's than Barry is to Quincy. And Frank gets so many volunteers to paste & set steel that you can keep your mittens on when it's cold. ;) Round here, we call 50 degrees "cold".

dvc - eric - a28026