Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

?Configuration of 38 Super Spec.Run?

lrjet

Does anyone know the spec's on the upcoming 38 super revo's. Are they going to mimic the last special run-- what did they have for barrel length. Were they 4 inches or longer and compensated. Seems I have seen pictures of 2 different configurations. Thx

5.25" with both comp and non comped endcaps

Ok Thanks. Yeah did some searching and must be the 627-4 with the multi color grips & black cylinder. Rest as you described.

Estimated timeframe ? I'd love one of these, but may get the .38/.357 if its going to be a long wait. Anyone have a photo of the previous gun?

Thanks

This might be it.post-8237-1238555319_thumb.jpg

Wow, that would be something ! And a removable comp.....Anyone know whether you can swap Hogue type rubber grips in place of a JM wooden grip ?

Thanks,

Alan

Estimated timeframe ? I'd love one of these, but may get the .38/.357 if its going to be a long wait. Anyone have a photo of the previous gun?

Thanks

This might be it.post-8237-1238555319_thumb.jpg

I hope it's not improper to do this, but there's one on GB right now. Just run a search for 38 Super revolvers and it will pop up and no, it's not mine.

Shhhh... I'm hoping the Easter Bunny will bring me a $1k and no one else will see this listing.

(I'm also going to hold me breath until that happens) :wacko:

I hope it's not improper to do this, but there's one on GB right now. Just run a search for 38 Super revolvers and it will pop up and no, it's not mine.

Shhhh... I'm hoping the Easter Bunny will bring me a $1k and no one else will see this listing.

(I'm also going to hold me breath until that happens) :wacko:

The auction ended but I'm not sure why since no one placed a bid. Here's the link before it closes:

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=126599338