Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

686 speedloader pouches

Bear23

I got a holster and pouches from forum member rjkelso. The are essentially a knockoff of the Ready Tactical design and they work great. The holster isn't quite as nice looking as my Blade-Tech or CompTac holsters, but it's just as functional and much more reasonably priced. He made my holster and 3 pouches for less than the price of most Kydex holsters.

Not sure if you did this for the sake of the pictures, but those pouches use a spring as the retention device...you probably don't want to leave speedloaders in there when you're not actively using them. I had 3 lose retention because I kept speedloaders in them between matches. :wacko: Fortunately, Chris replaced them.

Edited by pwrtool45

Not sure if you did this for the sake of the pictures, but those pouches use a spring as the retention device...you probably don't want to leave speedloaders in there when you're not actively using them. I had 3 lose retention because I kept speedloaders in them between matches. :wacko: Fortunately, Chris replaced them.

Didn't think about that...thanks for the heads up.

I like the Ready Tactical pouches...if you can find them.

I got my Ready Tac holster and speed loader holders from the link below and the turn around was very fast. I like the holster better than my Blade Tech. The speed loader holders carry a bit lower on the belt than the Blade Techs, but by design they can be put anywhere on the waist independent of where your belt loops lie.

http://www.cpwsa.com/products.htm

Edited by wagonpilot

As far as I know, the Ready Tactical speedloader holders have not been available for at least a few years. They only make stuff for autos now.

Chris still makes revolver gear (I bought mine about a month ago) it's just that none of his distributors seem to carry it.

How do you contact him? I thought there was a whole hoopla a few years back about how his website disappeared overnight and he fell off the face of the Earth with a huge backlog.

How do you contact him? I thought there was a whole hoopla a few years back about how his website disappeared overnight and he fell off the face of the Earth with a huge backlog.

Go to the website I listed above and contact the guy who runs it. He got me a Ready Tac holster and four speedloader holders in a few days, last month.