Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I have my first classification

L-10_shooter

I have gotten my first classification of C in Limited 10. Been waiting for a while because a classifier match in January was input to USPSA late. I am happy that I skipped D. My last two classifiers are B so I might be a B before long, that would be great!! I think once I hit B I want ot get classified in Production and Limited (same gun, gear, etc). B)

I have gotten my first classification of C in Limited 10. Been waiting for a while because a classifier match in January was input to USPSA late. I am happy that I skipped D. My last two classifiers are B so I might be a B before long, that would be great!! I think once I hit B I want ot get classified in Production and Limited (same gun, gear, etc). B)

Nice job, as long as your using the same gun and gear you'll go far fast. Hell keep the mags in the production locations and still shoot limited and L10 and you'll be smooth on everything. When I had a XD tac in .40 I shot L10 and Production using the same major PF ammo. You should have seen the chrono guys face when he shot my "production" loads :roflol: Oh crap did I say I shot production out load..... :ph34r:

Edited by steel1212

Way to go. I'm a "C" in L-10 and a "B" in production. I found out very fast that 45 ammo cost a lot more than 9mm. I'll stick with production until I win the lottery or marry a very rich (and sexy) woman.

Way to go. I'm a "C" in L-10 and a "B" in production. I found out very fast that 45 ammo cost a lot more than 9mm. I'll stick with production until I win the lottery or marry a very rich (and sexy) woman.

Don't get too wrapped up on sexy. ;) listen to this country song.

http://www.roughstock.com/audio/trace-adkins-marry-for-money

Thanks guys. I am doing the same steel, all my gear is behind my hips. I am shooting L-10 minor though. I like to go a little slower than everyone else so I can get my A's. I have started shooting .40 with my new G35 and love 3.3gr of Clays behind a cast 180 gr bullet (146pf). Soft and accurate, I look forward to getting classified in more divisions. I even have an idea of building and open slide for my G35, cant decide on major 9 or .40 but that wont happen till next season at the soonest.

Thanks guys. I am doing the same steel, all my gear is behind my hips. I am shooting L-10 minor though. I like to go a little slower than everyone else so I can get my A's. I have started shooting .40 with my new G35 and love 3.3gr of Clays behind a cast 180 gr bullet (146pf). Soft and accurate, I look forward to getting classified in more divisions. I even have an idea of building and open slide for my G35, cant decide on major 9 or .40 but that wont happen till next season at the soonest.

I started with a G35 shooting 40 minor in Production. Made B

Switched to 40 major, magwell and some mag pads, same gun in Limited. Made B

Added a carver mount, PDP5, and a ported barrel. Same gun in Open, Made B

Probably could have made B with the same gun in L10, but I was already classified

B in L10 when I bought the Glock.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...