Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Match 28-29 IN GA?

Normally there would be a South River match where Larry Turner sets up some awesome stages but this month it's gonna be a 3-gun match. Woulda been great to hook up with you and go head to head. Who knows a little smack talk might have been appropriate.

Normally there would be a South River match where Larry Turner sets up some awesome stages but this month it's gonna be a 3-gun match. Woulda been great to hook up with you and go head to head. Who knows a little smack talk might have been appropriate.

I'll just shoot the three guns with my pistol. ;)

There is a match in Brunswwick, GA the 4th Saturday of the month. It is at Coastal Georgia Gun Club and is run by CAPS (Coastal Area Practical Shooters). Would like to have you come out and shoot with us. Walk thru is at 9:00 AM. Directions with map are on the gun club web site.

South River Gun Club is not in South Georgia.

Edited by Jaxshooter

There is a match in Brunswwick, GA the 4th Saturday of the month. It is at Coastal Georgia Gun Club and is run by CAPS (Coastal Area Practical Shooters). Would like to have you come out and shoot with us. Walk thru is at 9:00 AM. Directions with map are on the gun club web site.

South River Gun Club is not in South Georgia.

I'm there! I will need a place to crash... any cheap motels in the area?

I'm there! I will need a place to crash... any cheap motels in the area?

I think there is a homeless shelter open in Brunswick during cold weather. :rolleyes:

There are also pleanty of hotels on the road, I think it's US341 to the range in Brunswick.

Hope you can make it. :)

It's a little farther north, but we've got a USPSA match in Augusta Saturday the 28th then the 3-gun match east of Atlanta on Sunday the 1st. Lots of cheap hotels in the $40-$50 range in both Augusta and Conyers.

Gom , you going to both?

JT,

I'll hook you up. Never mind that I shoot open also(I have that extra special box of ammo for you) Just kidding. I use 121mg with about 8.3 of Sillouete loaded to 1.195.

I don't think I can shoot 1.195... I know the Mag I just got from Howard will handle it. but I think that's to long for the STI with spacers. :o I could load your ammo in the Howard mag and mine in the others tho. :) I'm shooting 115s with 8.3 Sil at 1.165. That should make for an interesting day. :)

Edited by JThompson