Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Mafia Wars

Merlin Orr

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cliff Walsh simply can't understand how he could lose a fight with 5 revolvers!

:cheers:

Chain Guns and track Loader trump revolvers...Even with Sir Cliff. :lol:

You must not use a 625......

Sharyn got me sucked into this even though I was warned to stay out.

I need more Mafia so add me right away. I am tired of getting killed.

Maybe I should buy some chain guns.......

Chain guns are just belt-fed revolvers...aren't they????? :cheers:

dj

I thought I sent you a bunch of good stuff????? WT-Heck???

You did. I just need more.....

I am high maintenance

Chain guns are just belt-fed revolvers...aren't they????? :cheers:

dj

right, almost as fast as jerry.

Send me a invite so i can join your family.... don't make me decapitate a horse.

Ok... someone please help, I've searched everywhere... HOW do you buy property???

edited to add: And how do you do heists?

TIA!

No Heists right now, they closed it down to work on it.

For properties, you need cash. Do jobs, fight, collect cash and buy the lots only and buy only the Beach Front properties and mafia Mikes. When robbing comes back, they can not rob Mafia Mikes and land. Bank your cash so you don't loose it when others atack you.

If you go to your profile, right click and select all and copy then paste it in this calculator The results will tell you what you need for attack and defense.

Try this too

http://hubpages.com/hub/Mafia-Wars-Cheats-and-Tricks

Have fun

Edited by Round_Gun_Shooter

Around level 100 you can buy property in Cuba... Don't know exactly where but I would put a lot of energy into getting everything all maxed out as soon as you can. Once you get up in levels money becomes a moot point. There is nothing left to do with it... No sure about how Russia works as I am staying away until I get everything maxed out in Cuba. Everything is done in NY for me but a little lacking in my Cuba levels.

Wish to Hell I had never started this damned game. :rolleyes:

What do you mean by "everything maxed out"? The businesses? It's really tough to get money in Cuba.

Did you master all three tiers of each level? I'm almost done with NY, but I'm not sure if I should've mastered all 1st tiers available then all 2nd tiers, etc. That will help my strategy for Cuba/Moscow. I like Moscow better than Cuba. There doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of interesting things to do in Cuba and it's very expensive without much money available. <_<

I need more 15%ers. :D

What do you mean by "everything maxed out"? The businesses? It's really tough to get money in Cuba.

Did you master all three tiers of each level? I'm almost done with NY, but I'm not sure if I should've mastered all 1st tiers available then all 2nd tiers, etc. That will help my strategy for Cuba/Moscow. I like Moscow better than Cuba. There doesn't seem like there's a whole lot of interesting things to do in Cuba and it's very expensive without much money available. <_<

I need more 15%ers. :D

OK, you went to Cuba and Russia too soon. Return to New York and buy property and finish all the levels there. Then Cuba and do all levels there.

I am just finishing Tier 3 on the Boss level and have not even tried russia. My understanding is when finished, the other countries become easier. I have maxed all my business in Cuba and just collect and bank peso's. When I finish the Boss level (for the second time some damn glitch dumped my stats) I will do jobs in Cuba but will have a good supply of cash.

Hey Merlin, we should get bring them into the night. :roflol: :roflol:

I've never run into this in Farmville...

WTH is this guy getting at? Is he "in character" for Mafia Wars or just a weirdo? Sent me this message:

you fell into my mafia wars trap!

did you know when you put someone on the hitlist you stay visible to them for a very long time. i have losts of energy, money, stamina and health. you can either join me or continue to get taken out

Master Boss "Don Raper", level 262 Fearless

http://www.facebook.com/inbox/?ref=mb#/pro...p?id=1103484177

By "MAXED OUT" I think Merlin means your Attack / Defense / Health / Energy / Stamina. Each time I level up I try and spread out the 5 points it gives you amongst Attack-2 Defense-2 Energy-1. Or Attack-1 Defense-1 Energy-3. (I have built my Stamina & Health up pretty far already so I dont waste too much in that area anymore).

Moscow is actually kind of boring. I just finished level 2. Not much to do there either. I was hoping for alot more interesting stuff. Maybe something of a challenge. At least Cuba had Cigars! :rolleyes:

Rick, I gifted you some of the best stuff I could and that I thought you might need after looking at your inventory. (but I don't know this game very well yet)

Chris, what is the max for attack, defense, energy, etc.? I haven't put many skill points into health because you can just buy it at the hospital (after you have enough to kill the bosses).

Jobs are getting harder/more expensive so I'm trying to put most points in energy.

L96

Attack: 190

Defense: 190

Health: 162

Energy: 252

Stamina: 72

Influence: 58

Recommendations? Suggestions?

TIA