Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

There seems to be no activity here...

STI2011

Are Area 2 people not interested in classes or is it that there are just no classes available in our area?

I really can't afford to travel for training or pay for one-on-one training with some of the big names so, I've been hoping to spot some group competition classes that I can attend around the Phoenix area but, I have't seen or heard of anything.

Does anyone know of any or have any planned or have an interest sheet to put my name on or something?

Edited by glockman2000

I've been to his website before and, it says:

Due to Rob's extremely busy schedule, no classes have been scheduled for 2009.

From his "Drillmasters" page:

Rob's next DMSC Certified Event:

SUNDAY, January 25th, 2009

You do NOT need to be a member to participate,

but you must be classified.

10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.

Registration runs from 9:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.

(more info on the DrillMaster Club page)

Call 'em!

Edited by ChuckS

• 2 years later...

Post #7 in 2 years

No wonder I can't find any local help. I've been searching for classes local and within driving distance for a small class or one on one and can't find any help. Looks like i'll be in "D" Class forever!

For being in a state where we shoot year round and have several top names and shooters... pretty disapointing if I say so myself.

I can only do so much with DVD's..

Help!

Have you gotten in touch with Angus Hubdell or Matt Burkett? Both train in the Phoenix area. Contact Cactus Match Leaque. One of their shooters, a Master Class shooter also gives classes but I forget his name. Contact Scottsdale Gun Club als.

• 3 months later...

Post #7 in 2 years

No wonder I can't find any local help. I've been searching for classes local and within driving distance for a small class or one on one and can't find any help. Looks like i'll be in "D" Class forever!

For being in a state where we shoot year round and have several top names and shooters... pretty disapointing if I say so myself.

I can only do so much with DVD's..

Help!

I can recommend Joe Bridgeman at Scottsdale Gun Club.

• 11 years later...