Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2 hours worth of practice with a .22....

DougCarden

I just got back from my indoor range. Spent the better part of two hours. Practiced Iron sights and Open. I have two barrel assemblys, one is the iron sight barrel and the other is a lightweight aluminum barrel with comp and CMore on it.

Same STI lower, trigger, etc and drew out of the holster practicing Steel Challenge arrays indoors with paper plates.

I went through about 600rds of Fed 550 pk....about 14 buck spent on realistic practice for two hours.

Thanks Tactical Solutions, and BJ Norris for getting me up to speed!

DougC

I just got back from my indoor range. Spent the better part of two hours. Practiced Iron sights and Open. I have two barrel assemblys, one is the iron sight barrel and the other is a lightweight aluminum barrel with comp and CMore on it.

Same STI lower, trigger, etc and drew out of the holster practicing Steel Challenge arrays indoors with paper plates.

I went through about 600rds of Fed 550 pk....about 14 buck spent on realistic practice for two hours.

Thanks Tactical Solutions, and BJ Norris for getting me up to speed!

DougC

I've got an upper coming for my STI limited gun, I can hardly wait. :cheers:

EG

You got to love the value of 22 practice.

I spent the day yesterday working out the kinks in my marvel conversion kit. Ran a couple of hundred rounds through it and was able to work on quite a few drills. Finished off with some full power loads and called it a day.

Uh Counselor.......Along with my 12hour days, wife, two kids....I havent been to the range more than 3 times this year since I have spent every free minute in the basement finishing it off. This past weekend was two coats of primer and I can barely type this, let alone go into work soon.

Think of it as.......therapy...... :cheers:

DougC