Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

South River 3-Gun Match: March 1, 2009

For those of you guys in surrounding states.....this match is worth the trip over if you can make it.

This monthly match is as good or better than most state and area matches(and recent nationals) that I've been to.

Looking forward to it.

For those of you guys in surrounding states.....this match is worth the trip over if you can make it.

This monthly match is as good or better than most state and area matches(and recent nationals) that I've been to.

Looking forward to it.

+1. The club 3-gun matches at South River are well worth the drive. I'll miss this one, recovering from ACL surgery. I'm sure it'll be a great match!

Anybody else from hear going? Bama crowd?

What about my friend the copperhead killer? Your services may be needed over here in GA.......those pesky critters are starting to rear their ugle little heads about now.

Edited by 00bullitt

(at least) 3 of us coming from Augusta.

Holy ****, did you look at all the no-shoots? If it weren't for the shotgun stages, I could easily zero the whole match!

FWIW Mike, the No-Shoots are there to cut down on 180 traps for the shooters and to protect the props.

But yeah, you could get into penalty overload with them.

:D

Anybody else from hear going? Bama crowd?

What about my friend the copperhead killer? Your services may be needed over here in GA.......those pesky critters are starting to rear their ugle little heads about now.

My SNAKE KILLIN' days are OVER.....planning on it but until I cross that state line nothing is for sure....

PS....it was a RATTLER!!!!!

Edited by DrawandDuck

South River 3Gun Match Cancelled due to weather :(

We are sorry but due to the bad weather we are expecting today and Saturday (2/28), the 3 Gun match is cancelled. It doesn't look like we would be able to get it set up with all the rain and severe weather that is expected on Saturday in the Atlanta area.

Please join us again in the first weekend in April for a Special Classifier match and then on April 17-19th for the 2009 Area 6 Championships.

Bill & Cindy Noyes