Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VA-MD Scetion Championship

Those are some awesome stage diagrams!!! I wish all matches would use a format like that. Very nice.

Now, about the weather....There is hot and there is HOT. Last year had me writing checks to Al Gore. :)

The stages posted are JPGs of the unfinished product. Please be patient. A LOT of work has gone into doing them in a more dimensionally correct, more informative fashion.

The stages posted are JPGs of the unfinished product. Please be patient. A LOT of work has gone into doing them in a more dimensionally correct, more informative fashion.

Please don't get me wrong. I was not criticizing. I know how much work you and your staff put in to make this match happen. I really like the way they are shown on the web site. It is nice to see them more as they will really look in the bays.

I'm getting ready to upload the VA- MD Stages. Stages were designed by Match Director Lew Walker, with stages contributed by Dan Chandler, Tino DiMattina and Dennis Viar. Classifiers by Andy Hollar and Mike Davis.

The 3-D layout was prepared by Jim Taylor of Black Creek IDPA. If you want a dimensionally correct, visually rich match book, Jim is the go to guy. His work is exceptional and, as you'll see, VERY detailed.

Good News,,,,,,,,,,,Those layouts look sweet, never seen stage brief in 3d before.

Bad news,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Lara Croft showing up, better bring your A game :)

Jim Taylor of Black Creek IDPA did a great job in preparing the stage layouts for the match. the 3-d designs are way cool.

The match has received level III approval and the round count is 229 in 9 stages. Lots of running and gunning.

We are limiting Laura Croft to only one gun at a time.

Jim Taylor of Black Creek IDPA did a great job in preparing the stage layouts for the match. the 3-d designs are way cool.

The match has received level III approval and the round count is 229 in 9 stages. Lots of running and gunning.

We are limiting Laura Croft to only one gun at a time.

Note that I removed one of Lara's pistols, although over her objection!!!!

Best regards,

Jim

• 2 weeks later...