Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

JP comp question

patrickbeijer

The topic discription allready says it.

I currently use a JP15 upper with an 18'' barrell and the JP cooley comp and i recently ordered a new JP CTR02 with 2 uppers (1 with ironsight setup 20 inch and the other one 18'' open class)

John told me he will not be able to deliver sooner then march and the open class 18'' upper i ordered with the big version off the cooley comp.

I recently saw one for the first time ''live'' and i would like to know iff it works better then the tactical class version ?

I would like to know that because the new one is HUGE and for me it think a bit too heavy on the front unless it is signifantly better i would preffer the smaller one.

Holy crap that's big.

Yeah...I'd still use the regular one.

Rich

ETA: Truth be told though, I only run it on my 18" as it's permanently attached. I'm running Benny's Rolling Thunder as it smokes 'em all!

Edited by uscbigdawg

For Open, the JP Tank brake is the shiznit as it has more baffle area than anything else out there and works better than anything Tac Div. legal because of that extra surface area. But, the tank brake is the best choice only IF you only shoot Open Div.

If you want a convertible, then stay with the oversize Tac legal brake.

For Open, the JP Tank brake is the shiznit as it has more baffle area than anything else out there and works better than anything Tac Div. legal because of that extra surface area. But, the tank brake is the best choice only IF you only shoot Open Div.

If you want a convertible, then stay with the oversize Tac legal brake.

the oversize (new) cooley brake is ONLY for open....

I have a JP and a Rolling Thunder from Benny. Benny's comp wins hands down. I have used the JP in practice, but not in a match. My gun is much flatter with the Benny comp. I had them both on video and it is really obvious.

Mike

I have a JP and a Rolling Thunder from Benny. Benny's comp wins hands down. I have used the JP in practice, but not in a match. My gun is much flatter with the Benny comp. I had them both on video and it is really obvious.

Mike

Can i find this video on youtube ?