Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

A List Of The Easiest Classifiers

I've read through several of the threads in the "Classifier Scores" section and have seen a few people mention there are particular classifiers that are shot infrequently and have reasonable HHFs. I am hoping we could compile a list of these classifiers that don't require heroic feats just to score a 90%.

I'll go first with two that I've shot recently.

CM 06-01 Big Barricade

CM 99-61 Sit Or Get Off The Shot

Thanks for the help!

mattk

Thread

Thread is a little old. Last time I checked [about a year ago] the HHF for all the Open and Limited fixed-time classifiers was Clean: all A's. Can't decide if that means Doug Koenig shot all the Opens & Rob Leatham shot all the Limiteds, or if uspsa got a little lazy.

Still have a Word doc with all the Open & Limited HHFs kicking around somewhere. It's also about one year old.

Edited by eric nielsen

The HHFs have actually changed in the past year or two, and mostly for the harder. Remember when the '03's first came out we had a lot of GMs all of a sudden, while now they're pretty few and far between-- it takes more work now.

...it takes more work now.

More work? What's the fun in that? ;)

Perhaps I'll just stick with my original strategy of picking classifiers that are less frequently used in the section and not worry about the high hit factors.

mattk

• 3 years later...
  • 1 month later...

... The classifiers do not require heroic feats to score well, just a bit of work, matches ........well they're a diffrent story, they require LOTS of work.

Maybe we soul be looking at Match Performance more and Classifier scores less. Most of the classifiers don't really test what we do overall, most seem to be turn, draw shoot reload shoot or similar, how many remotely mimic a stage you'd like to see in a match? Darn few really.