Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

POTUS - quick reflexes

-JQ-

I personally think it is a sad state of today's world to listen to some of the comments made about our current President. Whether you like him or not, he is OUR president, and should be treated with respect.

And no, I am not kidding.

I wonder if you'd be saying the same if that had been Obama. <_<

Yes I would and will!!! I did not vote for him, but I want him to get our countries economic troubles behind us. I can only hope he does a good job, but as long as he is our president, he will get my respect, the respect that the office of the President of the United States deserves.

Not one bit if difference.

Well said. I don't like him and didn't vote for him. but as Z said, "He is (will be) our President."

I may (probably will) gripe and moan about what he does but I'll be damned if I'll not have something to say about somebody taking pot shots at him be it with a shoe or a ping-pong ball.

just an opinion from a South Alabama Redneck,

dj

There's been allot of spoofs of this incident, but none better than this ........... B)

1.gif

The only thing that spoof needs is for Neo-W to grab the shoe out of mid air and in one smooth fluid motion tag the guy with it right between the eyes.

Peter Adams

FY-39604