Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Larue SPR-E Mount

So...here's the dilemma. I have a SPR-E for a 1" scope but need a 30mm. I'll call Larue on Monday, but does anyone know if they'll just sell you the rings? I imagine it's a 1 for 1 swap.

Rich

Rich, I have an extra set of 30mm rings for the spr mt. They are interchangeable. PM me and we will work out a deal. I am not using them and would sell them for a reasonable price. If you find out what they cost I'll make it worth your time.

By the way, never did see you at Sir Walter, now your back in california.

So...here's the dilemma. I have a SPR-E for a 1" scope but need a 30mm. I'll call Larue on Monday, but does anyone know if they'll just sell you the rings? I imagine it's a 1 for 1 swap.

Rich

Rich,

As I stated before, they will sell you the rings you need without a swap. Ordered a set of 30mm rings to swap out on my mount a few months back when I switched to my Burris 30mm scope.

Steve

UPDATE: Got my package of goodies from Larue Tactical. All I can say is that they have a customer for life. Mark and crew are awesome and cannot say enough about the service and support that they have given me both on this and while deployed.

Rich