Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I just noticed that Be's videos aren't being shipped outside the US.

I'm just after a couple of the Limited Nats tapes and wondered if any of the forum regulars would be willing to ship them on for me. Obviously I'll pay the costs.

Thanks, P.D.

I would suspect (if the non-shipping issue is related to videos only) the reason is that there might be a problem of video format compatibility: I mean, in the U.S. the video standard is NTSC, while in Europe it is PAL, and they are not interchangeable.

I would suggest asking our host directly.

Phil,

Among other things, the reason I stopped selling tapes overseas was because of the "format issue." Combine that with the fact most overseas customers have no clue what they need, but, they place the order anyway. And then add the fact that I can't easily call them, and, the orders are drop-shipped, so once the order ships it's a nightmare to return, and you'll understand why I ended up losing much more money than I could ever possibly make, shipping videos internationally.

But of course I'd be happy to order them for you, :) especially if you're good with NTSC format. Send me an email with billing/shipping info, exactly what you want, and all the cc #'s of all your friends, and your wife's friends, and I'll set you up.

Okay, if that last part is not acceptable, when you send me your list I'll send you my super-secret email cc encryption info in an email. ;)

be

Flex,

try http://www.shalari.co.nz/

The site hasn't changed in a while, but will soon, she's opening a shop in Wellington and selling some other exclusive French lines too!

The only worry is, between retail, wholesale, family, farm, bodybuilding and IPSC, there'll be no time to enjoy all that lingerie :o

Richard, I don't think any of you fellas should be looking at this stuff, take it from me it doesn't improve your shooting!

P.D.