Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

GRSC Combat Rifle Scope for 3 Gun-Anyone using this?

DMAC

I found a link to this while on ARFCOM. I am thinking about getting this while waiting for the new Trijicon scope to come out. Has anyone seen or tried this?

GRSC Combat Rifle Scope

you won't find one. the early prototypes were snapped up. i love mine-it is THE 1x4 for 3 gun. BDC reticle is perfect. you may be seeing his new 1x6 soon. it will be the shi$@ole.

post-2786-1229010610_thumb.jpg

post-2786-1229010631_thumb.jpg

I got one of the early ones too, but it hasn't been out of the box yet :( I've been happy with the kdot, and just haven't tried this out yet. I'm going to build another competition upper, so I'll likely mount the scope there to see how "fast" it ends up being.

I think he might have started production again ... I noticed ads for him on arfcom start up a couple of monthes ago. I didn't follow the saga once I got mine, but he was looking for a better manufacture last time I read up on it. Don't know if it ever happened.

The first gen scopes .... the lumination isn't bright enough for full sunshine and it bleeds off of the reticle. I haven't used the lumination on my kdot for some time, so it's no biggie for me, but if you like a dot, I'd check in to see how it's looking in this run.

I talked to him last night. The first generation scopes from China he didn't like and abandoned that project. He's got the next generation coming out in a month that are a 1-6x with a similar reticle with a small tweak (I think he said more hold over and wind stadia). Also it'll have red or green illumination and again will not be bright enough to show in daylight. He states the glass on the new design is WAY better than the first gen (which apparently became the Millet scope) and it all around is a better scope at a similar price point. More info on the scope is FFP and the throw from 1-6 is 180 degrees and I think (can't totally recall) that the magnification goes up by dialing clockwise (where counter is normal).

On a side note, he's also working on 1-8x made in the US. Sounds interesting.

Rich

ETA: Just picked up a Meopta today so....be afraid. :D

Edited by uscbigdawg