Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Weekend Class with Max Michel and Travis Tomasie

kgunz11

LoL, not a problem Brother, I am easy to get along with (or so I think). You're traveling a long way for this class, I'm going to make sure you have a blast. Have you decided where you are staying yet? My offer stands on the cabin and Mark has offered his home as well.

I told Susan I'd quit when she got pregnant. I'm 33 but I've been dipping for about 16 years now, I really need to quit, just need the motivation.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LoL, not a problem Brother, I am easy to get along with (or so I think). You're traveling a long way for this class, I'm going to make sure you have a blast. Have you decided where you are staying yet? My offer stands on the cabin and Mark has offered his home as well.

I told Susan I'd quit when she got pregnant. I'm 33 but I've been dipping for about 16 years now, I really need to quit, just need the motivation.

I'll have to take one or the other of you up on the offer or spend the night in my freak'n car. That couple of weeks is going to be my match budget for the year. :unsure:

The cabin is pretty unique. The bunkhouse portion is an ols slave's quarters built in the late 1800's. The kitchen, dining room, living room, and 2 bathrooms were added on. It has a full kitchen and a wood burning stove plus an AC. Kind of like old meets technology. Plenty of room for you there. I know I'll be there and Brian E. that is attending the class will also be there.

Anyone else that would like a place to bunk let me know! No need paying for a motel room when Mark and I have room. Gary???

The cabin is pretty unique. The bunkhouse portion is an ols slave's quarters built in the late 1800's. The kitchen, dining room, living room, and 2 bathrooms were added on. It has a full kitchen and a wood burning stove plus an AC. Kind of like old meets technology. Plenty of room for you there. I know I'll be there and Brian E. that is attending the class will also be there.

Anyone else that would like a place to bunk let me know! No need paying for a motel room when Mark and I have room. Gary???

Ya, put me down too... Like I said it's one of you guys or the frigg'n car. :P

On the other Matter... I'm sending a check.

Edited by JThompson

Bobby, normally I'd say yes but two of my homies are also taking the class (but haven't sent their deposits in yet?) so I am assuming I'll room with them. I will be attending regardless so we'll just see what happens. Thanks though.

I hear ya on the dipping. When I think about all the $$ I spend on cope my head hurts. However, I turn into an ogre when I'm off it.

Updated list:

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

2. Mark K

3. JT

4. Gary B Deposit Received

5. Robert K Deposit Received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

8. Daniel

9. Sheryl

10. John2A

11. Brian E

12. Luke D

13. Morgan A

14. Randy Mc

Back Up List

15. Jim N

Edited to correct boo-boo

Edited by kgunz11

List updated.

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

2. Mark K

3. JT Deposit received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

8. John2A

9. Brian E

10. Luke D

11. Morgan A

12. Randy Mc

13. Jim N.

• 2 weeks later...

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

2. Mark K Deposit received

3. JT Deposit received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

8. John2A

9. Brian E

10. Luke D

11. Morgan A

12. Randy Mc

13. Jim N.

Deadline is approaching us for sending in deposits guys. If you haven't already sent in something please contact me and let me know your intentions.

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

2. Mark K Deposit received

3. JT Deposit received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

8. John2A

9. Brian E

10. Luke D

11. Morgan A

12. Randy Mc

13. Jim N.

Deadline is approaching us for sending in deposits guys. If you haven't already sent in something please contact me and let me know your intentions.

:unsure:

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

2. Mark K Deposit Received

3. JT Deposit Received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

8. Brian E Deposit Received

9. Luke D

10. Randy Mc

11. Jim N.

12. Greg Z.

We've had some folks that cannot make the class. If anyone else would like to get in let me know ASAP.

Edited by kgunz11

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

3. JT Deposit Received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

9. Luke D Deposit Received

10. Randy Mc

11. Jim N.

12. Greg Z. Paid in Full

We've had some folks that cannot make the class. If anyone else would like to get in let me know ASAP.

Edited by kgunz11

1. Bobby K Paid in Full

3. JT Deposit Received

6. Alan L Paid in Full

7. Scott P Paid in Full

9. Luke D Deposit Received

10. Randy Mc Deposit Received

11. Jim N.

12. Greg Z. Paid in Full

I am in the same boat Gary. I'm either going to take my Limited gun or the 9Pro. I guess I'll end up tossing a coin to decide which one. Went to the range and shot the Pro the other day and really enjoyed it. I plan to shoot a good bit of Production this year also. Might be less competition in PD if they outlaw some of the trigger jobs and those folks that say they are going to walk actually do. ;)

I am in the same boat Gary. I'm either going to take my Limited gun or the 9Pro. I guess I'll end up tossing a coin to decide which one. Went to the range and shot the Pro the other day and really enjoyed it. I plan to shoot a good bit of Production this year also. Might be less competition in PD if they outlaw some of the trigger jobs and those folks that say they are going to walk actually do. ;)

Same here. I'm waiting on my limited gun, and have been shooting my 9L as a limited to get classified. I can go either way on the class, but right now I am leaning towards production.