Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Saiga 12 10rnd mags Where to get them?

PHolsted

Surefire 12rd 12ga. mags will start shipping next week. They are a much better made magazine than the AGP. They are a one piece body, not clam shell held together with screws. They have a rust preventive coating on their springs. They also have horizontal ridges that run up the mag so that you can shorten your mag easily if you want to using the same floor plate.

Surefire 12rd 12ga. mags will start shipping next week. They are a much better made magazine than the AGP. They are a one piece body, not clam shell held together with screws. They have a rust preventive coating on their springs. They also have horizontal ridges that run up the mag so that you can shorten your mag easily if you want to using the same floor plate.

Greg,

Any idea who will be carrying these? I looked at Surefire's website and no mention. Just curious. :unsure:

Greg,

Any idea who will be carrying these? I looked at Surefire's website and no mention. Just curious. :unsure:

Hey, I just found them in pre-order at Mississippi Auto Arms @ $52.95, ouch, but yet I ordered two. :lol:

Where are they?

Probably somewhere around the rim to the pit of hell where they belong. ;)

Kidding.

Rich

Rich,

My feelings are hurt. :(

Just kidding.

It's always surprising how many smirks and comments I get when I lug out the Saiga baby and then they ask if they can shoot a mag before we break down. I say hell yes! And,,,,they like it. Not enough to change, but they do like it. Go figure.

PS My feelings are still hurt... :D

Greg,

Hey, I just found them in pre-order at Mississippi Auto Arms @ $52.95, ouch, but yet I ordered two. :lol:

http://store.carolinashooterssupply.com/servlet/StoreFront

$47.95 They will start shipping next week.

Edited by Greg Q

So I take it the Saiga is the dark side of the dark side? I am new to the saiga and just trying to get set up. I seen another opic on here for the conversion looking forward to get that going.

Thanks for the links I think I am going to go with a few of the surefires for now if I can get my preorder in.

I have done business with Miss Arms in the past and I will say excellent customer service. Two extra rounds per mag would be nice but are the SUREFIRE that much better than AGP?? I have had no issues with my AGP mags.

I have done business with Miss Arms in the past and I will say excellent customer service. Two extra rounds per mag would be nice but are the SUREFIRE that much better than AGP?? I have had no issues with my AGP mags.

Carolina Shooters Supply has excellent customer service as well. You can view some of our feedback here. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117956702

We are also a dealer on the Saiga forum and becoming a dealer here .

Why pay more for the same item if you do not have too?

Carolina Shooters Supply has excellent customer service as well. You can view some of our feedback here. http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=117956702

We are also a dealer on the Saiga forum and becoming a dealer here .

Why pay more for the same item if you do not have too?

I bought mags from carolina shooter supply, great prices, super customer service and fast shipping. I'll soon be placing another order with him.

So I take it these are not SureFire the flashlight company but someone else?

Surefire Gun Mags LLC. They are out of TN. They have been making Saiga mags and accessories for a few years. Really great stuff.

Greg