Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Circleville, Ohio -December USPSA match

This will be the last match for this year (so you better come). I will run 5 stages of field courses with hi round counts as long as we get enough help for setup. I have one stage that is 42 rounds that will definitly be ran(15 paper and 12 steel) Setup is at 8:00am

Hope to see you there! Later Jason

Bum_Asks_For_Change.DOC

Noshoots_Galore.DOC

T._REX.DOC

US_Route_33.DOC

Rubber heads. You know like down at Rayners. Its thick rubber that you have to knock down and its scored as steel, and you can shoot it upclose

Dunno what "Rayners" is but thanks for the answer. And here are the PDFs since you need them for a fellow .40 open shooter: :rolleyes:

Bum_Asks_For_Change.pdf

Noshoots_Galore.pdf

T_1_._REX.pdf

US_Route_33.pdf

(The formatting was a tad funky but that's how the word files were)

Later,

Chuck

PS: The match is a bit of a drive for me. I guess I will just go to Norco

Edit: Fixed the formatting and score sheet title in "Bum..."

Edited by ChuckS

Shit, you guys carpool and the wings/beer are on me :lol:

Heck, it's only ~ 430 miles to Sacramento from here and Bend. I can meet Homie there and we can share the remaining 2387 miles. Who's car? My truck won't make it and the Boxster is a tad small..

Heck, it's only ~ 430 miles to Sacramento from here and Bend. I can meet Homie there and we can share the remaining 2387 miles. Who's car? My truck won't make it and the Boxster is a tad small..

I'm down in SoCal right now. Load up the Boxster, I'll drive and you pay for the speeding tickets! 2200 miles, no problem.

I'm down in SoCal right now. Load up the Boxster, I'll drive and you pay for the speeding tickets! 2200 miles, no problem.

well,

Not that I don't like wings but wouldn't you rather go to Norco?

Wuss. :lol:

Heck if you make the drive I'll let you spend the night at my place so you don't have to drive back tiered--Thanks for the PDF Chuck

On the stage "No Shoots Galore" I'm going to change it a little. Add a wall to the left side of the other wall and take the target on the right side and change it to a swinger and put it behind the wall on the left(activator will be PP3)

Rubber heads. You know like down at Rayners. Its thick rubber that you have to knock down and its scored as steel, and you can shoot it upclose

Dunno what "Rayners" is but thanks for the answer. And here are the PDFs since you need them for a fellow .40 open shooter: :rolleyes:

Bum_Asks_For_Change.pdf

Noshoots_Galore.pdf

T_1_._REX.pdf

US_Route_33.pdf

(The formatting was a tad funky but that's how the word files were)

Later,

Chuck

Edit: Fixed the formatting and score sheet title in "Bum..."

I Fixed the "Bum" scoresheet...

What is a "rubber head shot"? :unsure:

Here it is. The 2 IPSC targets on the left with red upper AB zone(head)It's nomally a lot closer shot but you get the idea

Edited by conrad