Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My new airsoft blaster

Anubis

So yeah I have a guy here in England building me an open airsoft gun since we unfortunately cannot have real guns.

But here's the first picture of my gun (and yes the comp is getting replaced with a polished one to match the frame :) )

Now I just need to buy a C-More since my builder can't get them anymore <_<

post-15071-1226630901_thumb.jpg

I really want to see Airsoft competitions kick off here in the states.
Here you go!

http://www.aaps-federation.org/aaps2/aaps2_003.htm

If you can't get enough locals to make a "real" match, you can join the postal match, and shoot in your yard/garage.

New match every month. Prizes and fun.

Must be 18? You can shoot USPSA as long as you can hold a gun (safely).

I watched a idiot pick up an airsoft and shoot himself at point blank range in the palm of his left hand. When he stopped screaming ... he said "Sh_t I didn't think that would hurt".

The Doctor dug out the pellet for him in the ER.

I run mine on propane and they will cut a soda can in half and pass through a IDPA/USPSA target with ease at relatively close range. Ask CSE Martin some time what he found out they will penetrate :roflol: I think he is still being sought by the authorities in Springfield, MA.

The majority of guns the kids shoot at each other are paint ball-- a whole different technology.

Ask CSE Martin some time what he found out they will penetrate :roflol: I think he is still being sought by the authorities in Springfield, MA.

I forgot all about that!! Yes, I remember now. Those airsoft pellets will zing right through the hotel curtains and the lamp shades!!!!!!!! The whole room smelled like propane. What a great time!!!!!!

It wasn't me though. It was Gary.