Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Single Stack, Production, Revolver match

Its already time to do it again!! Just like last time 24 round limit, USPSA rules, 6 stages. I heard lots of good things from the last match so hopefully we won't disapoint this time either.

www.BGSLINC.com for directions

Email me with questions Steel1212@gmail.com

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its already time to do it again!! Just like last time 24 round limit, USPSA rules, 6 stages. I heard lots of good things from the last match so hopefully we won't disapoint this time either.

If the weather ain't too crappy :surprise: I'll see you there. :cheers:

Stay Safe,

A.T.

If the weather ain't too crappy :surprise: I'll see you there. :cheers:

Stay Safe,

A.T.

If it ain't raining....its good weather for shooting.

Stages are done, just fine tuning and trying to proof them.

Looks like 3, 12 round stages (about as revo friendly as I can get and still have the SS/Produciton guys have fun. A 8, 17, and 18 rounder. Hmmm 79 rounds.....I might have to change something but right now that is what it looks like. Gotta get them......ummmm approved first but I think they will be fun. Note to the IDPA crowd, nothing over 18 rounds so you should have pleanty of ammo, NO EXUSES not to come out and have fun!

GEAR: If anybody wants to shoot this match and doesn't have the gear I can bring a few SS and gear for them if they want to shoot and don't have something. Just let me knwo we'll get you shooting!

Ok turned the 8 rounder into a 20 rounder and you (us) 6 shot guys should be able to figure it out. 91 rounds for now.....lol

I think next 1/4 I'm going to try to get a higher round count but I think everybody will enjoy these stages. Some will look familiar if you have shot any majors around here.

Edited by steel1212

GEAR: If anybody wants to shoot this match and doesn't have the gear I can bring a few SS and gear for them if they want to shoot and don't have something. Just let me knwo we'll get you shooting!

+1 On the gear. I will have SS equipment and Glock gear available if anyone needs it. Feel free to send me a pm.

I just looked at the directions from Dayton...High Bridge? It would be worth the trip just to have a few beers standing on that thing again. Ohh the memories :)

So is that a "yeah your coming down"?

It really depends on how well I wrap up this quarter, and how my father is doing post-op. I'd love to make it!

Warning thought-I HATE shooting Prod in the cold, as it f's up my reloads (can't feel the mag release or mags) so I'd shoot Limited minor.

I just looked at the directions from Dayton...High Bridge? It would be worth the trip just to have a few beers standing on that thing again. Ohh the memories :)

So is that a "yeah your coming down"?

It really depends on how well I wrap up this quarter, and how my father is doing post-op. I'd love to make it!

Warning thought-I HATE shooting Prod in the cold, as it f's up my reloads (can't feel the mag release or mags) so I'd shoot Limited minor.

No limited at this one, just SS/Production/Revo

:blink: Jeeze, I completely misread the 24 round limit statement B)

Hell, I'd say the playing ground is pretty damn even since nobody is going to be feeling alot of their mag release!

:blink: Jeeze, I completely misread the 24 round limit statement B)

Hell, I'd say the playing ground is pretty damn even since nobody is going to be feeling alot of their mag release!

The 24 round limit is to try and get the IDPA crowd to come out and play and their gear still have enough BBs to finish the stages.

So who all is coming???

Can I shoot Limited 10 with a single stack and 8 round mags and single stack division legal gear?

Yup you sure can! :roflol:

Chris if you need equipment bring YO Azz and you can use my SS gear. If you load to 1.180 and use MG or Zeros your ammo will be fine.

Edited by steel1212

I challenge you revo shooters to show up...I don't think you can beat me...... :ph34r::roflol:

I was going to shoot a SS pistol but if you are shooting the wheel, I'll bring mine!

Dave

Who said I was shooting a wheel gun?

But I am :devil:

I challenge you revo shooters to show up...I don't think you can beat me...... :ph34r::roflol:

I was going to shoot a SS pistol but if you are shooting the wheel, I'll bring mine!

Dave

Who said I was shooting a wheel gun?

But I am :devil:

Puttin'on the big boy pants!

This will be fun!

Dave :cheers: