Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun

This match is going to be badder than Shaft, Super Fly, James Bond, and Kung Fu....and Billy Gibbons all balled up into one. In fact, this match may wind up being half as bad as Chuck Norris.

Damn Mike, you're really showing your age with these references. Are any of these guys still living? :roflol:

I believe they are all still living and all still SUPA-BAD!

...and like the old Shaft said to the new Shaft,

Later Dog,

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

What are the requirements for transporting long guns between stages? Will we need chamber flags? Chamber open? Bagged? I was going to bring my cart, but it looks like we won't have room, so I need to know what's acceptable to you for safe transport.

1.4 Rifles & Shotguns, (carry from vehicle or between stages)

1.4.1 Rifles & shotguns must be cased or carried slung with the muzzle down.

1.4.2 Rifles & shotguns must be carried with actions open and detachable magazines

removed.

:rolleyes:

I will be bringing my "Official USPSA Multigun Nationals Chamber Flag", just becase it is so cool :ph34r:

You may carry long guns in a case, or in yer hands-action open, muzzle down, and pistol in holster. All we ask is to use common sense.

Edited by SGDM

1.4 Rifles & Shotguns, (carry from vehicle or between stages)

1.4.1 Rifles & shotguns must be cased or carried slung with the muzzle down.

1.4.2 Rifles & shotguns must be carried with actions open and detachable magazines

removed.

This reads pretty clear to me but i need to ask. We have a golf cart with a gun rack built on it that hold guns muzzle up. Muzzle is above head height standing next to the cart about 6 foot and few inches. It would be very difficult sweep their self other than a hand without it being deliberate or climbing on top of the cart. Does this mean that won't fly?

You may carry long guns in a case, or in yer hands-action open, muzzle down, and pistol in holster. All we ask is to use common sense.

Sorry my post took too long to type. "all we ask is to use common sense." I think you answered my question.

Thanks. That's what I thought. Main thing is shotgun, 'cause I don't have a sling to carry it muzzle down.

"Why is it that common sense doesn't seem to be very common?" Anonymous

Well, I just got a situation report from a competitor, he tells me tells me the wind was really whistling and it was cold as the dickens in Waco... but you got to warm yourself up on one stage by lighting off a 50 round belt on a Dillon minigun!

And Preliminary "final" results. Please note that the letters "DNF" by a shooter's name means the shooter withdrew from the match prior to finishing all the stages.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2009 LaRue Tactical Multi-Gun Statistician

Finals.pdf

Edited by LChico

And Preliminary "final" results. Please note that the letters "DNF" by a shooters name means the shooter withdrew from the match prior to finishing all the stages.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Thanks for your hard work Linda! But do you think you could go in there and take about 300 seconds off my time????? LOL

Thanks again!

Patrick

Final results for LaRue Tactical MultiGun - Stage Results for stages 7 through 8 plus Finals

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Thanks so much for your hard work Linda!!!

By the way - this totally does not matter at all, but my score in the finals doesnt look right? I finished Stage 6 with a time of 101.21, but in the final calculation - the incorrect time of 159.66 was used?

Final results for LaRue Tactical MultiGun - Stage Results for stages 7 through 8 plus Finals

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Thanks so much for your hard work Linda!!!

By the way - this totally does not matter at all, but my score in the finals doesnt look right? I finished Stage 6 with a time of 101.21, but in the final calculation - the incorrect time of 159.66 was used?

Okay Kevin,

I would have replied much more quickly if you had posted a name, or had your name in your profile. As it was, I had to look over the stage 6 results on the finals posted online, until I realized that you were at 159.66 & a squad-mate of yours, J. B., had the score you were supposed to have. I went back to the stage 6 scores, and realized that you had stopped in to ask about the scores at the match & we noticed that the label for JB was on your score sheet & your label was on his. I corrected it at that time & posted new stage results.

What I couldn't figure out for a LONG time, was why my final results (looking at the scoring program) were correct, but the one on-line was not correct. Then I opened the folder where results were stored and found 2 copies of the finals. (one as 'finals.pdf' and one as finals(1).pdf. I do not have a printer here at the hotel. I am generating results as a pdf file by sending it to my scanner software. When I posted the final results on-line, I posted the earlier copy. The correct one is here now.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Finals.pdf