Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Clamshell Target

I am looking for a clamshell target for our group to purchase. I saw one a while ago that had 2 hydraulic pistons and it looked very nice, but I can't remember where I saw it. Maybe there are other designs that are good too.

I see one at R+R Racing but I don't see any at MGM or GT. Can anyone point me toward a good clamshell target design? Thanks.

I am looking for a clamshell target for our group to purchase. I saw one a while ago that had 2 hydraulic pistons and it looked very nice, but I can't remember where I saw it. Maybe there are other designs that are good too.

I see one at R+R Racing but I don't see any at MGM or GT. Can anyone point me toward a good clamshell target design? Thanks.

We do have them....just don't have them on our new site yet. Sorry about that. If you would send an e mail to my regular address, I can send you pictures and pricing. Thanks for thinking of us, and I'll stand by to hear from you.

Adios,

TG

travis@mgmtargets.com

Take a look at the max traps from Gunsteel.com

http://www.gunsteel.com/maxtrap.html

They stay the same speed all day long, easier to reset and

hardly anything to go wrong.

Most of the 2 hydraulic piston type I've seen change a little from

40 degree's in the morning to a 70 degree afternoon.

And no pistons to ever go bad with the max trap.

• 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Gunsteel Targets make a really nice one!!!!!