Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

worst day ever at match

-JQ-

But I was there...9 days post surgery...and I got to shoot my MP5 in the rifle side match which makes even a bad day good.

Mostly my fundamentals were absent - specifically my grip on either gun. When I was shooting good I could feel it in the control of the weapons. When my brain/grip faded so did my score.

I did have some really fast rifle courses but those had a couple of mikes, we'll see if you can miss fast enough to win. And my lack of rifle maintenance really showed. The MP5 has NEVER had issues except today due to WAY too much grit and grime so I have to accept that blame, not the gun. I have not set up my parts cleaner since my recent move but I will now - too beat tonight but this week for sure.

Even a bad day at a match is better than a good day watching the bengals... :ph34r:

And PharohBender where was the post match beer you promised??? :devil:

Edited by hk_mtbr

... he was absent today. Claims he's sick, but we're not sure what he's sick of just yet. Possibly he's sick of the color Blue. Doubt it.

But I'm glad you had a great day today Joel. :)

Yup, glad you made it out IRONMAN!

Sorry Joel...I was getting a chest x-ray while you guys were loading mags. I still owe ya one bro. Glad that you had a groovy time at the match today.

Sorry Joel...I was getting a chest x-ray while you guys were loading mags. I still owe ya one bro. Glad that you had a groovy time at the match today.

Joel gets a metal plug in his heart, shoots the match and your excuse for missing it is 'chest xray'?

:roflol::roflol:

Edited to add:

j/k. Hope you feel better.

Edited by Surge