Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I finally did it!

HighVelocity

Tonight, our local IDPA club held a BUG match and I was the MD. We shot 6 stages and there were 17 shooters. Using my trusty Kimber Ultra CDP and 230 grain man bullets, I came in 1st overall and didn't drop a single point or earn any penalties. I've been trying to do this for 3 years. Yeah, it's a BUG match but I'll take it. I'm pretty excited about it. :D

Gary

Edited by HighVelocity

Tonight, our local IDPA club held a BUG match and I was the MD. We shot 6 stages and there were 17 shooters. Using my trusty Kimber Ultra CDP and 230 grain man bullets, I came in 1st overall and didn't drop a single point or earn any penalties. I've been trying to do this for 3 years. Yeah, it's a BUG match but I'll take it. I'm pretty excited about it. :D

Gary

Nice Job Gary!

I don't care what match it was... that is irrevelant.

Thanks, Guys. I'm still feeling good about it this morning. B)

No, Steve, I won't be using a pocket sized blaster in the Trophy match. I'm planning to use the Springfield that laid down on me last Sunday. I've got a new mainspring installed and she's ready to put MORE man bullets downrange. :cheers:

Edited by HighVelocity

No, Steve, I won't be using a pocket sized blaster in the Trophy match. I'm planning to use the Springfield that laid down on me last Sunday. I've got a new mainspring installed and she's ready to put MORE man bullets downrange. :cheers:

A "Manspring?" :rolleyes:

A "Manspring?" :rolleyes:

too funny :roflol:

Official scores are posted: http://ctidpa.com/index.php?option=com_doc...9&Itemid=63