Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sometimes Tv Is Actually Funny

SiG Lady

(...concluding a brief dialogue about guns possibly generating sexual stimulation in either gender):

Cordelia: "Does looking at guns make you wanna have sex...?!"

Zander: "I'm seventeen! Looking at linoleum makes me wanna have sex!"

:rolleyes:

Me, too. As well as making me want to buy "just one more" of 'em. On the other hand, if I need a psychological boost, I just go to the gun shop and drool. Then I feel all better. :P:P

Nothing like a little desire to restore you. :D

Can anybody explain me why two completely different things (both extremely enjoyable :D) shall be mixed toghether?

I think the very start of this can be traced back to Dr. S. Freud (who probably couldn't "marksman" either): he figured that the need for one (guns) was sort of a compensation for the lack of the second (sex).

Well, since I firmly believe everybody gauges other people by his/her own heart, I would argue that his statements were based on the only way he could have gotten that second stuff... :ph34r:

...I keep chasing younger women.

The trouble is, by the time I catch them, I forget why I was chasing them.

Tried laminated index cards? You could keep them in the side of your wallet opposite the cond... Well, never mind. You get the idea...

If you have a Palm Pilot, try: The PalmaSutra Nothing like sharing color illustrations of the rest of the evening during dinner...