Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Large Frame Glock

spook

I have been searching around, but I couldn't find any aftermarket mag extentions for G21/G20 mags, that increase capacity, yet still fit the IPSC standard Box.... I cannot imagine that they're not out there somewhere...

Anyone? I know Swede20 shoots a Glock 20, but I haven't seen him around here for a while.

Bjorn

The only basepad for large frame glocks that I'm aware are the ones from Taylor Freelance. It'll give your +4 for the G21 mag, and be 140mm in lenght. I do not think it will fit a ipsc box.

• 6 months later...

I use the Grams +5s on my G21, which gives me 18+1. Their about $50 each, but I don't know for sure if they fit the "box". All I can tell you is some friends and I have used the Grams for years at local, state, and Area matches with no problems at all. BTW, they work great and can take a beating.

I know Arredondo makes an IPSC legal +3 for the small frame (9/40) Glocks and a 140mm extension for the 10mm/45ACP mags. Also, I believe Vince "Vader" Pinto uses a G21. He may be a good source of info for IPSC legal Glock aftermarket parts.

Good luck!

• 1 year later...

My G20/21 FML magazines have the same length as my G17/22/34/35 FML magazines. So it stands to reason that the Arredondo Magazine Extensions would fit in the box especially since he claims on his website that they are USPSA Limited Legal (i.e. 140 mm).

http://www.arredondoaccessories.com/A_mag.cfm?#glock

Extremely secure

Virtually Unbreakable

Extends 15rd Magazine to 140mm

USPSA LIMITED Legal

BTW, I'm using a G21 for L10, CDP, ESP and a G20 in 40 S&W for Limited.

Edited by ryucasta

Raul, the 140mm mag extensions do not fit the box :(

Arredondo makes special IPSC-box legal extentions, which hold 2 rounds less than the USPSA 140mm pads. They make them only for the small (17/22) frame.

I've seen gunshow +2's although I don't know if they are Pearce or not.

They are slanted like the IPSC box stuff and maybe if you put them on backwards?

The Arredondo +3/4's are nice and give that 18+1 that gets you right up there with the S_I's but I have never seen one for a large frame.

Good luck.

Spook,

Mea Culpa I didnt notice that you were from Holland now I understand why you need the IPSC box. Fortunately here in the US we dont have to comply with that particular rule.

Edited by ryucasta