Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2nd place by 41 hundredths of a second

astephenson

Shot my local club match this afternoon and I came in second place by 41 hundredths of a second behind an Expert classified shooter (I'm just a lowly SS). That's the closest I've gotten to winning and it's great to know my time spent practicing hasn't been in vain. I'm motivated to practice even harder, now!

Shot my local club match this afternoon and I came in second place by 41 hundredths of a second behind an Expert classified shooter (I'm just a lowly SS). That's the closest I've gotten to winning and it's great to know my time spent practicing hasn't been in vain. I'm motivated to practice even harder, now!

Keep it up!

Before you know it, you'll be beating him regularly. Keep chasing "better" shooters. It's great motivation in and of itself to realize your potential. Congrats.

Just remember when you become the better shooter you will also become the chased....don't stop then either! Nice work :cheers:

Before you know it, you'll be beating him regularly. Keep chasing "better" shooters. It's great motivation in and of itself to realize your potential. Congrats.

Just remember when you become the better shooter you will also become the chased....don't stop then either! Nice work :cheers:

The hunter becomes the hunted......

Nice shooting!!

:sight:

Well, the scores were emailed out today. According to the Excel spreadsheet I won the match by .09 seconds. The guy that I thought had beaten me called and said "It's on paper now, so it's official."

I'm pretty sure the guy that emailed out the scores left out a point down or something when he was putting the scores in the spreadsheet. The two of us added up our scores after the match because we knew it was so close, so I'm pretty sure there was an input error. Oh well...guess I won. Hopefully it won't be as close next month, one way or the other.