Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Oct 4th USPSA in Circleville

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At Flex's behest... I'll tell a funny story pertaining to my little one and wife...

I went to Rayner's match last month. Had a great time. Came home, let the dog out, sat down outside. My little boy comes behind me and starts counting on my back and poking at various places. I don't think much of it, after all he's a two year old, until my wife says "why do you have a smiley face made of brown tape on your back?"

Apparently young Mr. Rayner thought I needed a first time hazing. I emailed flex thinking that he and frandoc had pulled a fast one on me, and I was walking around all day with this crazy smiley face.

It actually makes me laugh now. Gotta love getting hazed and beaten by a 16 year old. :cheers:

At Flex's behest... I'll tell a funny story pertaining to my little one and wife...

I went to Rayner's match last month. Had a great time. Came home, let the dog out, sat down outside. My little boy comes behind me and starts counting on my back and poking at various places. I don't think much of it, after all he's a two year old, until my wife says "why do you have a smiley face made of brown tape on your back?"

Apparently young Mr. Rayner thought I needed a first time hazing. I emailed flex thinking that he and frandoc had pulled a fast one on me, and I was walking around all day with this crazy smiley face.

It actually makes me laugh now. Gotta love getting hazed and beaten by a 16 year old. :cheers:

:roflol::roflol::roflol:

A few years back..he was really dangerous.

...What's that...somebody in the port-a-pottie...well, let me park my golf cart in front of the door and trap him in.

This was my first match at Circleville and I have to say it was a great time. The stages were fun and the people (as always) were great. I (as always) could have shot a little better. If it wasn't for my sorry execution of a good stage plan and the ability to grab hold of a case handle I may have had even a better time. But also (as always) I learned a few things along the way so I think it was worth the effort. Thanks to all who ran such a great match. Maybe I'll get to come out next year and play.

This match really was the shizz. Big thanks to Chad, Flex, Flyin40, Conan, and a host of many others who busted their humps in making this match fun, fluid, and challenging. I had a great time (as always) shooting the bs with the Cville crew. Dan, I'm (Mike) damn glad that you came out yesterday!

And big thanks to Chris for getting the results out at break-neck speed (as always).

:)

Yeah thanks to everyone who helped. Flyin40 it was good to see you yesterday. Thanks for letting me win that one. I'm still not sure how that happened but thanks anyways! :lol: Dan I'm glad you came up to shoot with us, and more importantly glad you came out drinking with us afterwards. :cheers: We always have alot of fun bs'ing after the match with Kyle, John, Conrad, Bseevers, etc.

And the funny story about the scores is I took it easy when I got home, took time to relax, watched a movie on tv ....... THEN did the scores and still had 'em out by 11pm that night (the same day as the match!) :o

B)

Fun match, loved the stages. It was good to see everyone and BS after the match at Roosters. I might make it out for the November match if it works out. I might even make some Deer Chili for the match.

It was good to see everyone

Flyin

hard to believe but i finished ahead of all the other shooters (one) in my division. don't think i've had as many problems in one match as that one.

Thanks to all that came out to shoot and have fun on saturday. Especially the ones who came early to help with setup. And stayed for tear down. I know I say it alot but I really do mean it when I say I couldn't do it without all the support from you guys. Hope you all had fun. See you next month

November 1st. And if the weahter isn't to bad I'll have a match in December to

Hey Micah

After looking at the times on the TRAVELIN MAN, I guess it would have been better to shoot the first 10 shots on the move. Reload and shoot the next 6 freestyle then grab the case and take the 4 shots on the right as you ran by then reoad again and take the rest...... Man I screwed that one up

smokin time. nice job

Edited by conrad

Great match as always. Conrad, I do not know how you come up with the level III type stages , but you do . Again it was great to shoot with Micah,Chris, and team. It just could not get better. Dcarter it was good to shoot with you, and meet you, hope it happens again. Ed, i thought I had you but maybe next time. The minor caliber got me. THANKS every one.

JWB

Edited by JWBooth