Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Light and comfortable ear muffs ?

p7fl

I usually use plugs but they are not effective for taking classes. ( I need to loosen them to hear commands clearly and sometimes there isn’t time to get them back in.)

I have to purchase electronic ear muffs. Wearing almost anything around my head gives me a nasty headache. Can someone suggest a really lightweight and comfortable ear muff?

I hear good things about Sordin, but am totally open.

I love my Sordins more than any other ears I've owned so I reccomend them but the Peltor Tac 6's are great as well.

Dno't like any pro ears because of the weird battery they take and it cost $$ at

radio shack to keep buying them. I switched to PELTOR SPORT and like them a lot.

they take aaa battery and so i just bought rechargable ones and never bought

batteries again. Peltors fold and so they are also compact in my shooting nbag.

The ear cover pack comes with 2 colors, orange and black too so its cool. One day

I wear black the other day orange.

I usually use plugs but they are not effective for taking classes. ( I need to loosen them to hear commands clearly and sometimes there isn’t time to get them back in.)

I have to purchase electronic ear muffs. Wearing almost anything around my head gives me a nasty headache. Can someone suggest a really lightweight and comfortable ear muff?

I hear good things about Sordin, but am totally open.

Modify http://www.tds-us.com/catalog.php/tds/pd987956

http://www.tds-us.com/catalog.php/tds/pd987955

I love my Sordins more than any other ears I've owned so I reccomend them but the Peltor Tac 6's are great as well.

Dno't like any pro ears because of the weird battery they take and it cost $$ at

radio shack to keep buying them. I switched to PELTOR SPORT and like them a lot.

they take aaa battery and so i just bought rechargable ones and never bought

batteries again. Peltors fold and so they are also compact in my shooting nbag.

The ear cover pack comes with 2 colors, orange and black too so its cool. One day

I wear black the other day orange.

I have a set of pro-ears, had them for years. My first set failed within warranty period, and I had to send them back. They wanted me to pay return shipping too!!!! Bogus warranty. They take a "N" battery (2 per side) which costs 3.50 for 2. So $7 for the whole set in batteries. Batteries last 6mos if you remember to turn them off after shooting. They aren't comfortable, but they are tolerable for 1-2 hours. Unless they have changed them in the last 10 years, I'd look for another brand.