Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ75 SP01 Holster & OTHER

crabby

Just ordered a CZ75 SP01 from Matt. Looking for the best Holster and Mag Pouches for USPSA Production. Any recommendations?

I love the Hellweg holsters but they don't make one for the SP01.

So, all you Production shooters who are using the SP01 in competition ... what do you recommend?

OKAY ... SO BLADE TECH IT IS. WHAT ABOUT MAG POUCHES? I ASSUME THAT BLADE TECH ALSO MAKES THEM? AS FOR THE BELT ... I THINK I HAVE AN EXTRA CR SPEED.

Edited by crabby

I use the CR Speed pouches for the CZ. Angus and Matt Mink were using the same this week. While I really like almost everything Blade Tech makes, there are some dimensional differences in CZ mags that don't translate well into Kydex. The SP-01 and CZ-75 mags by Mec-Gar, don't have the same outside dimensions at front. The BH mag pouches that I have work great with SP-01 mags but are horrible with the CZ-75 mags. The CR Speed pouches take anything.

Since the CR speed pouches were about the same money as comp-tac or blade-tech I bought them as well. I don't think you can go wrong with any good kydex or more race type holders. If you shoot Limited etc. maybe you want to keep them all the same. I could always use them for other mags too. When I talked to Mattew Mink he was using all mec-gar mags with the CZ rubber pads, I liked them over the sp-01 mags also. Little more feel and easy to reload with.

I use the CR Speed pouches for the CZ. Angus and Matt Mink were using the same this week. While I really like almost everything Blade Tech makes, there are some dimensional differences in CZ mags that don't translate well into Kydex. The SP-01 and CZ-75 mags by Mec-Gar, don't have the same outside dimensions at front. The BH mag pouches that I have work great with SP-01 mags but are horrible with the CZ-75 mags. The CR Speed pouches take anything.

I second Lawman.

He shoots the stuff and he sold me my weapon and my gear save the DOH Blade-Tech. The CR Speed mag holders work perfectly with the factory mags and the Mec-Gar mags.

Comp-Tac Dave. Comp-Tac.

Comp-tac would be a good choice..but they don't make an SP01 holster yet.

eerw,

Good news! Comp-Tac does make a "locking paddle" holster for the SP-01 because I have one. I love it as well as their double and single (Tek-lok) mag pouches for the CZ.