Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Waited 4 months

boz1911

I hate the fact that immediately after deciding to go to the Nationals, over 4 months ago, I ordered 2 semi custom shirts. These were to be Bedell chevron style with BOZ1911 and my my name on them. Hopefully some other forum members would see the "BOZ" and introduce themselves. :cheers:

Bottom line is it does not look like 4 months was enough time, no shirts and no real hope with only a few days left before we leave. :angry2::angry2:

Bottom line is it does not look like 4 months was enough time, no shirts and no real hope with only a few days left before we leave. :angry2::angry2:

Ditto that experience.

Lee, there's been at least one other full custom dye-sub jersey option posted by another member, as well - and his shirts turned out very nicely. God forbid anyone mention other possible vendors for this stuff, though.... :rolleyes:

Custom guns take time ......... custom tuned mags take time .......... custom shirts also, take some time.

Yeah, but when you could have several custom built guns by the most backed up smith we know before a shirt.....well you get the idea.

Guys, guys, I am not mad just disappointed. I was told one thing and it did not happen. The owner of the company just phoned me and is trying to make things right. Hopefully I will have at least one shirt (not the exact ones I ordred) delivered to the Nationals by him personally.

Please close this thread.