• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in for $5, I think...

It's freakin' miserable here.

:(

Yep, miserable about sums it up....lol.

I'm in for $6 (all Ds). I will say that two of them were point shooting through soft cover to targets with bags on them...holy smokes, could barely see the dot on those targets. I'm not sure if it was because of all the water on the scope lens or what, but it wasn't pretty!

Never fear, guys... I'm not winning this one :lol:<_< I'll add stuff up tonight and see where we're at. I think both rotations have 4 stages left? Bright and early tomorrow... ;)

For those who aren't here, but are playing along.... I think one emoticon sums it up... :surprise:

I'm up to $11 today. I didn't mind the D's too much as several were on partial no-shoot classic targets, but I had my one and only mike on a wide open target and I think the bullet must have been vaporized by some sort of alien force field...luckily it was on a 40pt stage :wacko:

Edited by G-ManBart

Dave,

We shot 16-2 on Day 1..... Looks like my total was 21, but 1 D was on a disappearing target.... so, I think it's 20 even...

Can't speak for Renee....

Dave,

Renee and I are both out as of the end of Day 1....

Forgot to ask you - what stages did you shoot day 1?? (weenies! :lol: )

We shot 16-2 on Day 1..... Looks like my total was 21, but 1 D was on a disappearing target.... so, I think it's 20 even...

NPMs don't count.... but Ds on disappearing targets do.... ;)

Matt, I see you shooting 16-11? Bailing at $24?

Looks like I owe $10 with 3 stages to go. Since one of my remaining stages is standards, I would love to see the standing before tomorrow.

Updated some for scores on standards - the finals posted in the middle of this, and then the database promptly crashed. I'll resume updating when I can... :(

$21 - Clay Autery L2682 (cautery) (bailed after day 1)

$13 - Chris Bartolo TY23298 (G-ManBart)

$10 - Charles Bond L2053

paid $24 - Aaron Bush A7826 (aaronjbush12)

$13 - Sharyn Cohen TY50807 (Sharyn)

paid $14 - David Cross TY5333 (geezer-lock) (bailed after day 1)

$11 - Dave Cutts TY43888 (davecutts) - missing stages 15, 17, 18

$4 - Jamie "Burrrrrrrro" Foote TY18956 (ALamoShooter) - missing stages 12, 13, 14

$14 - Roger Heatherly TY49127 (Fireant)

*** below not updated for Ds on standards, yet... ***

$24 - Matt Griffin TY50704 (Houngan) (bailed after day 1)

$19 - James Ong TY36874 (ong45)

$30 - Dave Re A25626 (XRe) (Can you say OUCH? I knew you could...)

$8 - Shannon Smith TY38969 (SmittyFL) - missing stages 11, 12, 13, 14

$11 - Renee Tyson FY21607 (reneet) (bailed after day 1)

$8 - Clint Upchurch TY52287 (Clint_U66)

$26 - Steven Zerwas L2504 (Zerwas)

I think last place needs a cut of the pot... :lol:

Edited by XRe

Ok, here's where we're at before the final score postings (stages missing are noted...)

$15 - Chris Bartolo TY23298 (G-ManBart)

I think last place needs a cut of the pot... :lol:

I thought we weren't including stage 19...if so I'm only in for $13....not exactly stellar either way! R,

I thought we weren't including stage 19...if so I'm only in for $13....not exactly stellar either way! R,

Yeah, you're right - in fact, I need to go recalculate everyone, cause I was trusting Rob's totals at the bottom of the range displa y- but that included 19, so... ;) Updates shortly....

Finals are up, but the DB went down right afterward (probably everyone hitting it). I'll finish the update when I can :( Sorry for the mistaken Ds on 19, folks...

Looks like Jamie Foote ran away with it, though, with a total of 6... ;)

I wish that were the case. I would have gladly bailed halfway through day 2 if I had a way to do so, but I didn't bail until I got back to the hotel, so everything but stages 12-15 applies. I think I'm going to handily have last place locked up even without those four stages. I'm back in Louisville, somebody tell me where to mail the checks.

H.

Congrats to the winners. It was a cool game and I just missed the pot in both matches with D's on the last or second to last stages of each match. Didn't think about it while shooting but definitely heard the D's louder as the RO's called them out with the game in the back of my head.

On a rules note, there needs to be a change for the next match. I don't know where some of these folks learned about gambling but you don't change your mind when your team is losing at halftime. Either we only let people in whose word is good or there is a triple your current total opt out fee or something. It probably cost Jamie $80 or more.

I'll get the final totals up for the match early tomorrow... Between trying to find dinner last night, pack, and then drive back today, I simply haven't had time ;)

Congrats, Jamie! ;)

I agree, Smitty, re: folks pulling out... Actually, we had an oversight this year - in that previous years required 2x pay to opt out (as Flex pointed out above), and I should've included that in the rules. Putting this thing together last minute didn't help with that - we'll start earlier next time :lol: Folks should also be familiar with the rules of the game they're playing before they opt in...