Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Won my first plaque!

Lanzo

I just found out last week I won my first plaque for shooting!

It was at East Alabama Gun Club during their inaugural match. It's only for 1st L-10 Unclassified, but it was only my second match and I placed 16th out of 42 with two GM's present. I think I placed 3rd overall out of 8 or 9 in L-10. There was some serious talent floating around that place. I'm just happy I got to shoot with all the new friends i've made in the past month or so. You guys are awesome!

Can't wait for the next one! I'm coming for you Alan! ;)

Oh, and if you didin't make it to EAGC's match....not only are you lame, but you missed out! Make sure to get out to the next one, you won't be dissappointed! 3rd Sunday of every month.

--Lanzo

Edited by Lanzo

I guess I should feel honored to have a newbie gunning for me. Damn.....now I gotta start practicing again. I know it won't be long and you'll be raggin on me for kicking my butt. My only hope is to get in some serious practice when you are away at Ranger School. The offer still stands if you need someone to look after your guns when your gone.

Alan

I guess I should feel honored to have a newbie gunning for me. Damn.....now I gotta start practicing again. I know it won't be long and you'll be raggin on me for kicking my butt. My only hope is to get in some serious practice when you are away at Ranger School. The offer still stands if you need someone to look after your guns when your gone.

Alan

Ooo...sweet burn. I guess I gotta take the newbie stuff for a while right? Something tells me you won't need to much practice while I'm gone....I think I'll just about lose everything. So if I lose 50 percent and you gain 50 percent in practice, well, when it comes to me that would make you 100 percent better then you already are (which is substantial). Besides, it'll be a long while before I can come close, but you know I have to give you a hard time. I figure somebody's gotta do it. I might just be the only one that's dumb enough to give the range pres crap. God knows I prove it when I have to jump my truck every time I come to the range!

Oh...and they're mine. You can't have 'em! ;)

And I almost forgot to say thanks to viggen and baer! I think the amount of encouragement and genreal comraderie I see around this sport to be just plain awesome! I wish I would have found everybody sooner.

--Lanzo

I just found out last week I won my first plaque for shooting!

It was at East Alabama Gun Club during their inaugural match. It's only for 1st L-10 Unclassified, but it was only my second match and I placed 16th out of 42 with two GM's present. I think I placed 3rd overall out of 8 or 9 in L-10. There was some serious talent floating around that place. I'm just happy I got to shoot with all the new friends i've made in the past month or so. You guys are awesome!

Can't wait for the next one! I'm coming for you Alan! ;)

Oh, and if you didin't make it to EAGC's match....not only are you lame, but you missed out! Make sure to get out to the next one, you won't be dissappointed! 3rd Sunday of every month.

--Lanzo

From what I've seen of your shooting, it won't be the last one you win.

:cheers: Congrats! I have been shooting for many years, and I practice every week. In 1992 I won my first Trophy "AA Auto"

:rolleyes: It just keeps getting better and the first one is still just as sweet.

I remember I was not realy first, the club founder & match director was 1st. He said that he did not take the trophy from his own clubs championship and presented it to me. :mellow: