Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hat cam videos

Supermoto

very nice

give us the specs on the equipment and how you set it up

I am using a Aiptek A-HD+ camcorder. It was around $140, is small and light, It will fit in a small camera pouch that attaches to my belt. I am using a Bulletcam.com remote lens, 480 line, It is attached to the bill of my cap with zip ties and binder clips. looks pretty half assed, because it is, but it works. I requires a 12v battery pack to run, which also in on my belt, I run 8 AA batteries, they last awhile, I could run a small 9v but it would not last nearly as long.

Great vids

I found this one also from the same stuff. I love this stage but Im sure I would have 0ed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwuADGdp3s...feature=related

I hate that stage. I never do well on stand and shoot type stages, that stage killed my match. 2 seconds off the winning pace with 1 mike. I shot to conservative, got out of my groove and dropped alot of points. But thanks for posting it for everyone :angry::D

Great vids

I found this one also from the same stuff. I love this stage but Im sure I would have 0ed it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGwuADGdp3s...feature=related

I hate that stage. I never do well on stand and shoot type stages, that stage killed my match. 2 seconds off the winning pace with 1 mike. I shot to conservative, got out of my groove and dropped alot of points. But thanks for posting it for everyone :angry::D

I liked that stage.

I think you need to put that pistol down and start shooting that rifle of yours. You should also slow down and take more of a bullseye approach to your shooting. You should aim a lot longer before pulling the trigger. HAHA :cheers:

Sweet videos!!!! Time to buy a helmet cam!!!

I'm not shooting any matches this weekend because they cancelled Westfield. Bass River is 3 hours away so looks like I'll be practicing instead.

Pete