Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ordering Safariland Products From Brian Enos???

I wanted to order 4 mag pouches from BE.com as this is the cheapest I can find them anywhere. However, it states you need a minumum order of $100. My total without shipping comes to $91.98. There isn't anything else I need from Safariland so will this NOT go thru? Or can I just buy this and add a video or something? I want to buy from here but I don't want to have to buy 5 just to save money esp. when I only need 4.

Pete :ph34r:

Maybe you'll find someone to bundle your orders together with. You have got to realize that Brian is offering a *serious* discount on that gear, and that Safariland probably requires a minimum order in order for him to get you that kind of deal. I don't want to sound snotty, but if you ordered somewhere else, you'd probably be buying 4 pouches for the price of 5 through Brian.

That was exactly what I was trying to say... I searched the web and with Brians discount it would be as if I was getting a 5th one for free. His price is by-far the best I've found. Believe me I'm not complaining. If I need to buy 5 I will but if I can get away with buying 4 then all the better. Believe me I'm more than happy to be able to get such a great discount.

Pete

Pete,

I could use another pouch for my (rarely shot) single-stack 1911. If you need I could call Brian on Monday and place my order, if that'll get you over the hump. I've been waiting too ---- waiting to need something else to get me to $100.-

That would def. work. I was planning on doing my order online later tonight. I will put a note in the comments that you will be ordering a 5th one. That would be great if we're able to do that. He def. has the best prices around but I just don't need 5 mag pouches. Guess I could have a back up but not like they are going to break.

Pete

Nik Habicht I completed my Safariland order online. I put a note in the comments section that you might be ordering an additional item and that you would call tomorrow. My order total came to $98.91 with shipping so hopefully it will be able to be processed.

Thanks again,

Pete

See if benos can get you the SafariLand accessory Velcro kit. It's adhesive-backed black Velcro you can put on your holster and pouches to keep them positioned on your Safariland-style inner/outer belt system.

Sorry for this to go on so long, but I was out of town until late this afternoon. I saw the orders, but didn't process them, because, 1), the original order from Pete was close enough to the $100 minimum that Safariland will run it through anyway, and 2), I wasn't sure if Pete/Nik really wanted 5 pouches, or if 4 was enough. If 2 is the case, (4 was enough) let me know, Nik or Pete, and I'll simply refund Nik's card and delete the order before placing it with Safariland.

The reason Safariland order's must be $100 minimum is because it costs them approximately $35 to $40 just to process an order through "the system."

Furthermore, it's truly a miracle that they even deal with me on small, dropped shipped orders. The only reason they do is because I've known a couple guys who have worked there for over 20 years.

be