Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hearty Congrats to my Bros......

DougCarden

I got phone calls from Pin Shooter and PMD last night....Sounds like Pin Shooter finished high in the Open Revo and won at least one side match and placed in another.

PMD did well with Irons in Limited and had some good runs in Open, along with winning several side matches......

Congrats Boys.... :cheers:

It is always nice to see some regular guys who work their butts off all week and have little precious time to practice like they desperately want to go head to head with some of the best and come out on top. I am sure there are many more to compliment, but I only know about these two guys, who I am proud to call friends. I had to live vicariously through them this year, and I am grateful for them taking time to keep me up to date!

Well done, lads.........

DougC

Doug,

You were missed this year...

Hopefully we'll do it all over again next year - with much better results.

Pin Shooter - thanks for getting me into the "Admirals Club" at the airport - it made my four hour wait a comfortable one - and thanks again for taking the Sig on Saturday - you rock

PMD is THE master of the dueling tree!

He won both the rimfire and open side matches put on by Action Target. But don't let me get near your broom! :roflol:

Thanks again for helping me load the stuff into my truck.

Pinshooter, I promise to put more powder in my revolver loads, so they'll actually reach the far targets on Outer Limits.

Can't wait to see you all next year!

Seiichi :cheers: