Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Where to find a Gold team 9mm(V8) ?

CAB33

I know the Canadian distributor (Freedom Ventures)has one in stock. I held it in my hands at the Nationals last week.

I don't know how difficult it is for you guys to import, but if Henning can't get one for you it might be something to look at.

Call EAA and see if they know how they sold them to lately. Sharon, extension 10.

Just know all the warnings posted here about the large frame 9mm mags. Together with a customer we've done some testing on using small frame mags in the large frame gun with great results. The small frame mags work great and I've got winter-plans for making a grip/frame-conversion kit that'll allow small frame mags. Then you have a great caliber in a great gun that works. Until then know that 10-12 rounds in the mags may be all you can reliable use.

Together with a customer we've done some testing on using small frame mags in the large frame gun with great results. The small frame mags work great and I've got winter-plans for making a grip/frame-conversion kit that'll allow small frame mags. Then you have a great caliber in a great gun that works. Until then know that 10-12 rounds in the mags may be all you can reliable use.

Ooooh, that sounds dandy. I was going to try shimming some mags to see if that would work, but your solution sounds cool too. Now if we can just get them to eat hollow points....

Hijacking Notice!!

R.Elliott started it. I'll take it even further...

Someone recently told me (here online) that no one has gotten the Montana Gold 121 IFP to run in their Gold Team. Is this true?

I've run about 700 of them so far, without problems.