Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

22lr upper info

vipertech

Does anyone have any information on the 22lr uppers that dillon used sell in there catalog. Who made them and are they still available? Looked like a quality unit. Did anyone buy one and what did you tink of it's performance?

Dillon used to sell the CZ .22lr AR upper.

I have one and mine works very well. 28 round mags are now available. However, the CZ's have dried up - not sure why.

I have one too. It's accurate and seems to run pretty well. I called the importer to inquire about new magazines, since my 5 original mags all have cracked feed lips (though they still work). I was told they are no longer importing the unit. My first 3 of the 28 round mags didn't work too well, but their replacements seem to work ok, for a 22.

Starting to have a critter problem and thought it would be a good reason to get a new toy. Something different then the ole 10/22. Will the cz units accept the Black dog mags that you see on the Model 1 Sales site.

Edited by vipertech

brownells CMMG link

CMMG .22LR AR-15 CONVERSION KITS

Mfr: CMMG

Coming this September, Brownells is proud to feature the new .22LR AR-15 Conversion kits from CMMG. These conversion kits offer the highest in quality, and allow shooters to convert their AR-15 rifle to inexpensive .22LR in a simple, drop-in configuration.

Note: Brownells and CMMG expect these kits to be avaliable in Mid / Late September. More details to follow as information becomes available.

080-000-557

:cheers:

Starting to have a critter problem and thought it would be a good reason to get a new toy. Something different then the ole 10/22. Will the cz units accept the Black dog mags that you see on the Model 1 Sales site.

The 28 round mags for the CZ are made by Black Dog, but, as far as I know, the only place to get them is here: http://www.conversioncs.com/

BTW, Black Dog makes mags for other 22 conversions, too, like the Ceiner. They are NOT interchangeable.

The 28 round mags for the CZ are made by Black Dog, but, as far as I know, the only place to get them is here: http://www.conversioncs.com/

BTW, Black Dog makes mags for other 22 conversions, too, like the Ceiner. They are NOT interchangeable.

I cant get their mail adress to work. Does anyone else have that problem?