Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Awesome Classifier

Hey all,

I was just checking the results from this weekends match at River Bend and the resulting classifier with the Classifier calculator.. I'm not the bragging kind, but I feel pretty good about this one and had to share. If it all goes through correctly, I shot the Six classifier (CM08-03) in 2.93 with 2 Cs and a HF of 8.8737 for a 96.4532%!!

I guess this practicing thing is paying off. I'm still in the Unclassified Production game but that should change with the next update. According to the first four classifiers I've got I'm at the A class level. I've got the South River classifier match this coming weekend so we'll see how it goes!

Excellent run. But I hate to be the one to break the news. The calculator is off for "six" in Production. Your result "should" end up in the low to mid 80% area which is very good. I got this info from Barbara at USPSA. Anyway,

your tracking solidly as a A shooter.

WELL DONE!

Jim

Edited by JimmyM

Excellent run. But I hate to be the one to break the news. The calculator is off for "six" in Production. Your result "should" end up in the low 80% area which is very good. I got this info from Barbara at USPSA. Anyway.

Your tracking solidly as a A shooter.

What happens to the scores previously posted for this classifier before the HHF adjustment? Will they all change too, or will they stand as is? Thanks!

Nice shooting Madcap!

mattk

Edited by HuskySig

Don't know the answer to that. All I can say is my Limited HF on "six" stuck. It didn't in Production. I believe it has been discussed in our "USPSA Classifier Scores " forum. Six or 08-03 has its own thread.

Jim

I was just checking the results from this weekends match at River Bend and the resulting classifier with the Classifier calculator.. I'm not the bragging kind, but I feel pretty good about this one and had to share. If it all goes through correctly, I shot the Six classifier (CM08-03) in 2.93 with 2 Cs and a HF of 8.8737 for a 96.4532%!!

By my calculations your percentage will be 86.9971%, which is still a Master class score. Way to go!

mattk