Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

ANOTHER OLD DUDE !

hopalong

Happy Birtttttt-DAY....Mistah PAHHHH-KERRRRRRRRRR....<boston accent off>

Gonna miss you at the BigDawg this weekend.....weather will be in the 80s......might storm, but humidty will be low..... :D

Hope you have a great day and yes, I would love the new brass bag you are working on....... :cheers:

DougC

Thanks guys, just another day to this old guy though, I've been feeling 49 for the past 4 years so it's

same ol same ol ;)

I got plenty of brass bags Doug, I'll bring a couple (dozen !!) next year :P

Good luck with the Big Dawg and the Pro Am, wish I could be there.

Edited by 10mmdave

10mmdave...49 ain't old! Try 61 and counting and just trying to get over my first heart attack and other stuff). Was lucky - no operation. Am still able (and anxious) to compete. Hang in there, old has a way of creeping up on you - at least that is what my wife says when I come to bed!!!!!!!

HBD

Richard

10mmdave...49 ain't old! Try 61 and counting and just trying to get over my first heart attack and other stuff). Was lucky - no operation. Am still able (and anxious) to compete. Hang in there, old has a way of creeping up on you - at least that is what my wife says when I come to bed!!!!!!!

HBD

Richard

Congrats, and many more. :cheers:

I'm agreeing with Dick that 49 ain't old. I was 55 when I started shooting... 9 years ago! Keep active, USPSA matches get you a lot more exercise than target shooting.

Of course, I tend to get a little confused at times. Last year I was a Super Senior. This year I'm a Senior, and next year I'm a Super Senior again. Too much thinking involved in that.