Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

MI Sectional

cliffwalsh

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A motel will be more like 50 bucks, nice and clean, too.

Acorn Motel 517-655-6793

Williamston Inn 517-655-3773

Both are three miles from the range. The Willamston Inn is across the road from the match restaurant, Spag's Bar and Grill.

The match fee is $100, extended.

Gas will be half what you quoted if you take either Honda.

It's cheaper than that hooker that Eilliot Spitzer hired and we are going to have more fun than he did, at least after he got caught.

What is IRONIC is that Mike is talking all the S#!t and He's the one NOT going to the MI match !!!!! ;)

Hop

As much as is hurts me to say this, Sam is a very smart man.

As much as is hurts me to say this, Sam is a very smart man.

OK, something is going on here.....Cliff wins the Summer Blast.....Sam says smart things......either I fell down and hit my head and all of this is some weird hallucination, or I've slipped over into another dimension where everything is backwards.

Love to, but I don't think I can be away five weekends in a row. Too bad Cliff's "hopping" over Area 3 to shoot in Michigan! ;)

Looks like El Conquistador is dropping into the Area 3 Mike. He's unsquadded though there's 6 open slots on the Sat/Sun Squads. Being as fast as Cliff is though maybe you can get Chris to stick him in your squad, it's mostly Revo's so it should move along pretty good!

Edited by pskys2

Looks like El Conquistador is dropping into the Area 3 Mike.

Excellent! Gotta give him credit for rising to the challenge! It would be great if they would squeeze him onto the Revolver squad with us.....

Looks like El Conquistador is dropping into the Area 3 Mike.

Excellent! Gotta give him credit for rising to the challenge! It would be great if they would squeeze him onto the Revolver squad with us.....

But can he take the pressure of being in your squad. He's welcome in Squad 65, it's all bottom feeders so there'd be no pressure on him. Just on us trying to not look bad next to a "Real Revo GM"!!!! Otherwise known as "Whirling Dirvishes".

Hey why are we writing of this on this topic? I think I'm lost again. Oh well just getting ready for Tulsa.

Looks like MI Sectional is the place to be on August 8th, 9th, and 10th. Pat Scott (41 mag), Phil Griggs (lefty 45), Gary Cuttitta (cheetahs), our favorite RO's, Jeff, Sue, and Steve, and Otis the town drunk.

If you are looking for a warm up for the Nats, come on over.

Why isn't Pat Sweeney signed up? I know he needs practice.

Looking forward to this one.

Cliff

Ya know, I'm really feelin the love here... Think back... Who got you to come to this match????? and that person isn't even listed :(

Ya know, I'm really feelin the love here... Think back... Who got you to come to this match????? and that person isn't even listed :(

Your right, special thanks to Steve and Sue Irish for all their help.

Bring it, bitch.

;)

I just wanted to remind Mike of his words.

Bring some salt because you'll be eating those babies Sunday afternoon. Maybe a slice of Humble Pie for dessert?

Dave, I can't believe you are shooting Limited. That is almost as disappointing as watching Bob having a target pulled for a weak hand 20 yard double.

Bring it, bitch.

;)

I just wanted to remind Mike of his words.

Bring some salt because you'll be eating those babies Sunday afternoon. Maybe a slice of Humble Pie for dessert?

Dave, I can't believe you are shooting Limited. That is almost as disappointing as watching Bob having a target pulled for a weak hand 20 yard double.

I know, I shall grovel before the feet of my masters this weekend. Besides I "Just" got my 625 back from S&W, it had a broken Trigger Stud.

Oh I see how it is!!!!

Oh I see how it is!!!!

All we told him is that there's beer :cheers: in Michigan.

Sue and Steve

Oh I see how it is!!!!

All we told him is that there's beer :cheers: in Michigan.

Sue and Steve

He must remember I hold the key to the scores and the registrations... oops yours got lost somewhere, match is full... sorry about yer luck... lol

He must remember I hold the key to the scores and the registrations... oops yours got lost somewhere, match is full... sorry about yer luck... lol

Thats why you never pay in cash...

Thats why you never pay in cash...

I don't remember getting any cash from anyone :P

Just got back, and I had a really good time at the match. Had some gun problems early on, but got it rectified and finished strong(er). Lost a little ground on the first 3-4 stages though as the cylinder stop kept skipping past. Stages were very straight-forward, but had multiple solutions. Can't wait to see how Lefty 45, Cliff Walsh, Cheetahs, and 41mag do. They should be able to tear it up. Steve I and Z71 Commander shot good, but trashed some larger stages as well. I got lucky, as the ones I trashed were smaller stages. It was fun shooting with Sue and Sarah as well even though Sue went sub-minor. Must be a chrono conspiracy!!! All in all, a fun time, and I would reccommend Capital City to anyone who wants to shoot a good match...they do it right. The food was excellent too!!! Good luck to all the competitors this weekend, and I hope to be back next year!!!

:cheers:

Edited by Barrettone

Looks like most of the wheels are through the match, and birthday boy Cliff Walsh is in a commanding lead. Gary C. is second at 83% with a couple of stage wins, and Pat S. is in third.

Nice job there, Cliff! Glad to see that nasty "hammer follow" problem seems to be resolved. ;)