Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

NC SECTIONAL MATCH 2008 - ANT HILL

The NC Sectional Match will be held september 19-21 at the Ant Hill Range in Southport NC, Just South of Wilmington. This is the weekend following the Nationals and is less than 10 minutes from the area beaches. Come on down and shoot the match and catch some sun after the summer season. The match is set up for half-day format so you can come down and shoot then have some fun fishing or swimming or whatever you like. For more info and who to contact go to www.ncsection.org.

The NC Sectional Match will be held september 19-21 at the Ant Hill Range in Southport NC, Just South of Wilmington. This is the weekend following the Nationals and is less than 10 minutes from the area beaches. Come on down and shoot the match and catch some sun after the summer season. The match is set up for half-day format so you can come down and shoot then have some fun fishing or swimming or whatever you like. For more info and who to contact go to www.ncsection.org.

Darn! I wanted to come to this one & you are the weekend before TN. I have already committed to work the TN match.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

Columbia SC

• 1 month later...
Everyone just wanted you all to know there is another match coming up.

NC Sectional - September 19-21

Come shoot and the family can play at the beach. :surprise:

Win Win for everyone.

I am attaching the Link to the NC Section for any one that is interested.

http://www.ncsection.org/

I am going. It will be a good match. I hope we have a good turnout. Sign up now.

• 2 months later...
It will be a good match, if the hurricanes stay away. :D

I'm shooting Sat. afternoon.

EG

The way the range is set up I bet they can take a lot of rainfall and still be in good shape. There are for sure no worries about mud getting in your mags.

Got back last night from the NC Sectional. Had a great time. Great stages, great RO's. thanks to Richard Timberlake, Richard Moser, and all the other staff who put it together. I love the range....like shooting on a golf course. We'll be back next year.

I was CRO on Stage 6 for Saturday and Sunday. It was my first bigger-than-local match as a stage CRO and I had a great time meeting and running all the shooters who participated. Thanks for all your help on the stages. Richard Timberlake and the staff at Ant Hill range provided excellent match support. And thanks to section coordinator Richard Moser for the opportunity to work the match.

I shot the match on Friday and actually shot quite well for me. I'm tired...but I'll recover.

Bill